💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love the ROM Solo Demo

jajagaga1896

Featured Posts

jajagaga1896

So, must say, ROM definitely grew on me over time, and love the meaning of the song and the harmonizing between Gaga and Ariana, but has anyone heard the ROM Solo Demo? I must say I love it and have been listening endlessly in comparison to official ROM. I think I love the more 80's sound in some of it, whereas the new song has less of that 80's almost colorful synth sound, at least from my perspective. I also love some vocals that she does later in the song. Of course, the song would have needed added production if it was going to be released similar to that form - but have a special place in my Gaga library for it. Anyone else?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Personally, I was loving the original Rain on Me feat. Satan! :tony:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I think it's ok, the final version to me is better. If she redid the vocals over the demo instrumental that would've been REALLY cool, plus no more Satan feature :billie:

Just now, the Devil of Pop said:

Personally, I was loving the original Rain on Me feat. Satan! :tony:

Literally @the Devil of Pop :poot:

jajagaga1896

What do you guys mean by Satan, loll. The male synthetic vocals? I actually enjoy the deepness they bring to the song, vocally speaking. The differentiation between Gaga's voice and the male voice is enjoyable. 

The final version is better but the solo demo is also great! Love the 90s vibe.

jajagaga1896

Oh, may I say I really love the lyrics she sings in place of Ariana's part. Literally those lyrics speak to me and get what she is saying with the dark verse the light - wish she she had somehow incorporated them in the final version, even as a bridge...

Roboboy
Just now, jajagaga1896 said:

.....this is awful

jajagaga1896
3 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

.....this is awful

Listening to it now and LOVE IT! 

GagaSine

I really love it too! :vegas: The second verse is amazing and the ‘ooh ooh ooh ooh oooooh’ in the pre chorus is so pretty sounding. Definitely would love to hear a more cleaned up version.

Genuine Guy 09

I loved the leak of the solo version so much I was scared when I heard the leak of the other version! But in the end I guess they made changes they had to. 

Im guessing Gaga will promote ROM solo so I hope she use this version

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Animal Claws
16 minutes ago, JudasJustDance said:

Where can I find the demo version?

can someone link me:legend:

Archived