opinion

Love the ROM Solo Demo

jajagaga1896

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

The demo is good, but I far prefer the album version in every sense of the word. The demo is great to give you an idea for what the song is going for, but in my opinion, every single aspect of the album version is way better than the demo. It could help that I didn’t listen to the leak, so my first experience was with the album version.

I’m glad you love the demo, though!

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
20 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

.....this is awful

I definitely don’t think it’s awful, but I do think the album version is so much better.

See The Best In Everyone

Lord Axel

Absolutely cannot stand the constant distorted "rain on me" Satan vocals :what: sorry y'all 

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Killa

I like thats its a complete different feeling. This one feels very real 90s in the beat and even parts of the melody where its so straight forward. Its so euro music

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, LG6IsHere said:

.....this is awful

The Cure 2.0

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PrinceOfTheStorm

The instrumental/beat of ROM demo feels more house than the final which is better, but oh man you can’t top the power of Ari and Gagas vocals

signing out

latina twilight

Despite how good the demo is, it was the best and smartest decision to change it into what it is now.

However, I really wish there was finished/more polished version of the demo available as a deluxe track or a b-side, because that nostalgic euro-house vibe is KILLER.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Original Diva

The solo version would've been even better with the "Rain. On. Me."

And I'm not a fan of the second verse, but it's still a great demo. 

excuse me no

HausOfAntonio

I think the demo is diabolical :toofunny:

Whose idea was the deep vocals omg :selena:

I actually really like the deep vocals kldjsfaklfj I think it fits the aesthetic they were going for. I do like the cadence during "I'd rather by dry but at least I'm alive" in the demo better but it doesn't resolve in a satisfying way like it does in the studio version. And Gaga's ray-hai-n toward the end sounds SO 90s dance/house. I love it!  But the real ver is even better. We really won

Archived