Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

No new music video in July...

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Mocchi

The era can't be over guys, they just postponed the tour, so there's no way they will stay silent this whole year. Maybe things are going/will go slower now, but they will try to expand the era as much as they can to reach the tour with a certain level of hype

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dramatica
Just now, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

I apologize. That is just as an exciting prospect!! Looking forward:neyde:

I can't wait to make them

tenor.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

TasteLikeWhiskey
1 minute ago, Dramatica said:

I can't wait to make them

tenor.gif

I think you should get on that asap... We don't want this month to fly by without some excitement and surprises!! :madge:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Illuminati Freak

They have to drag this era for a year now till the tour next summer so they ain't gonna be dropping a new music video at the moment when ROM is still doing well on the charts. You queens are so impatient if you don't like it slow and steady this era isn't for you then because the rollout now is gonna be a very long haul. 

Jasoneg1990

Why are we expecting a new music video & single already? ROM has only been out 5 weeks. I wouldn’t expect another single until the end of July/ august at the earliest 

MiQuenDroid
6 minutes ago, AMURER said:

The era can't be over guys, they just postponed the tour, so there's no way they will stay silent this whole year. Maybe things are going/will go slower now, but they will try to expand the era as much as they can to reach the tour with a certain level of hype

3 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

They have to drag this era for a year now till the tour next summer so they ain't gonna be dropping a new music video at the moment when ROM is still doing well on the charts. You queens are so impatient if you don't like it slow and steady this era isn't for you then because the rollout now is gonna be a very long haul. 

Yes, you're right!

All I ever wanted was love...

ItalianGagaStan
2 minutes ago, Jasoneg1990 said:

Why are we expecting a new music video & single already? ROM has only been out 5 weeks. I wouldn’t expect another single until the end of July/ august at the earliest 

Yes but i expect at least one performance and maybe an interview or a streaming party.

They were all teasing about July and then nothing is coming?¿

Jase
2 minutes ago, Jasoneg1990 said:

ex-****ing-actly :toofunny: 

Gracious Gaga

I don’t really mind.  I mean we already have the album -  nothing can change the songs, they are what they are 

♥ Kindness Police.

Darcklighter22

Now she just needs to be spotted elsewhere then getting take out in Malibu. :billie:

OT tho, I don't see a reason to put a music video out this month but Chromatica TV and a bunch of online promo tho needs to happen.

President Biden

Not surprised. They need to do Magazines & Performances for ROM. Do a livestream interview on like Ellen. release a remix EP, and maybe even a feature remix (Not sure who). ROM is still Top 20 and they should aim to keep that way, return to Top 10 hopefully.

Single 3 will come in August sometime. That’ll all depend on how well ROM does.  My guess for an August single is Free Woman or Babylon.

:huntyga:don’t worry yall. The tour is a year away. We are easily getting many more singles & videos. My guess is the unreleased tracks (the “act 2” or whatever she calls it) comes in like March, maybe near her birthday.

I got drunk

rasclautmangos

Was a third music video this soon even the least bit plausible to begin with? 

Archived