💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy starting promo for next single/KP5?

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

this is super vague so take it w a grain of salt! 

a fan is claiming this has something to do with Katy’s upcoming album. strong rumours suggest her new album is called “Smile” (she’s been teasing it a lot) and the next single will share the same name. this song has already leaked in full so it’s possible this may be the second KP5 single.

katy is known for having brilliant, fun, and at times cryptic single promo (the disco ball sound system that played a snippet of CTTR) so it could be possible. but this could literally have nothing to do with katy. 

UPDATE: Zedd (confirmedt KP5 producer) just happens to be teasing something new, possibly for Katy from the sounds of it (creds to @xoxo Craig for showing this)

for now, enjoy the amazing can’t cancel pride music video she put together:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

I doubt that has anything to do with katy. It wouldn't be wise to make something like this which would encourage fans to flood to that mall and take pictures during a pandemic where people are supposed to stay home. 

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

I doubt that has anything to do with katy. It wouldn't be wise to make something like this which would encourage fans to flood to that mall and take pictures during a pandemic where people are supposed to stay home. 

this makes sense i agree. let’s hope it isn’t for that reason.

on the other note at least they put hand sanitizer at the front :nooo: they wanted to be clowns but hygienic ones

pop ate my heart

Um is this a Katy site all of a sudden? This kind of posts make me jealous of katycats :toofunny: pls stahp

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

I can't wait for Smile! :firega:

Just now, pop ate my heart said:

Um is this a Katy site all of a sudden? This kind of posts make me jealous of katycats :toofunny: ps stahp

Suffer :poot:

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Um is this a Katy site all of a sudden? This kind of posts make me jealous of katycats :toofunny: pls stahp

we celebrate women in music on this site too!:heart: gaga has done pretty great promo darls, katy just does hers slightly different. both albums will be incredible regardless :) 

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

gaga has done pretty great promo darls

what has she done apart from the billboards am I missing something :poot:

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

we celebrate women in music on this site too!:heart: gaga has done pretty great promo darls, katy just does hers slightly different. both albums will be incredible regardless :) 

Yeah I'm sry, don't mind me, I'm wearing my clown mask rn :flop:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

PopRoyalty

Katy only released her first single. I thought she was two singles in the era so far. At leas she still trying despite falling off her pop throne.

Archived