Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy starting promo for next single/KP5?

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

ObezyankaNol
8 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

tbh I hope it flops. She can get another flop era and let Chromatica live out without another album taking away from gagas spotlight yet again. Judging how Daisies performed its gonna flop.

:awkney:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
13 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

tbh I hope it flops. She can get another flop era and let Chromatica live out without another album taking away from gagas spotlight yet again. Judging how Daisies performed its gonna flop.

that’s a pretty sh*t attitude, sorry. 

it’s really not katy’s choice nor fault if her album succeeds or flops. performance doesn’t really matter bc in the end they’re both solidified artists so does that really matter honestly? 

true gaga stans dont put down other women in music. gaga has done amazing the past two years to build her rep up again. now let katy try and build hers up as she deserves. she’s not doing anything wrong.

Bella Goth
28 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

imagine being this toxic wow

Admin
35 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

Banned. We don't need toxic people here. Go back to Twitter.

ArtpopAct2
14 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

it already sounds like all of his songs since 2015 :toofunny:

Shame, we want ha GUY moment!

Xoxo Adriana
3 hours ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Shame, we want ha GUY moment!

he’s apparently an executive producer for KP5 so i wouldn’t give up all hope just yet as he might be producing multiple tracks...also she’s working with some old producers circa teenage dream album so looks more like we are getting “old katy” back, katy has even said it:sara:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

he’s apparently an executive producer for KP5 so i wouldn’t give up all hope just yet as he might be producing multiple tracks...also she’s working with some old producers circa teenage dream album so looks more like we are getting “old katy” back, katy has even said it:sara:

Wait... so Zedd is an executive producer? :nooo:  what about Max Martin?

End Racism Now

Xoxo Adriana
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Wait... so Zedd is an executive producer? :nooo:  what about Max Martin?

oh yes max is a confirmed executive producer. him and katy have been in the studio together since the european leg of the witness tour in 2018. i shouldn’t actually say zedd is a confirmed executive producer as i have no receipts but apparently according to rumours he is, and he’s got more songs for the album:ladyhaha: look idc as long as he’s keeping up the “NRO” and not some of his own work shsjsjs 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Xoxo Adriana said:

oh yes max is a confirmed executive producer. him and katy have been in the studio together since the european leg of the witness tour in 2018. i shouldn’t actually say zedd is a confirmed executive producer as i have no receipts but apparently according to rumours he is, and he’s got more songs for the album:ladyhaha: look idc as long as he’s keeping up the “NRO” and not some of his own work shsjsjs 

I'm really really excited for this album :nooo:

End Racism Now

theduy0312

I love Katy and her effort towards Daises. It deserves to smash tbh.

Archived