opinion

Gaga Videos You Can't Watch Anymore

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
steven

MTN is too long and doesn’t get to the point so I rarely watch it. Also all the Joanne videos are not worth it except John Wayne. 

HausOfAntonio

I’ve heard she has a video for an unreleased (?) song called Million Something or Other but idk though.... never seen it. 

evgenigerm2
31 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I literally didn't know this video even existed :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

sometimes I wish GagaDaily would have requirements that people have to meet in order to sign up :triggered: the frenzy such comments drive me into

Spoiler

it's a joke, but really how are you on gagadaily not knowing gaga's videography at least :koons:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Wet Fire

I find no reason for watching Million Reasons video though I love the song :toofunny:

sarahb
3 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

sometimes I wish GagaDaily would have requirements that people have to meet in order to sign up :triggered: the frenzy such comments drive me into

Hide contents

it's a joke, but really how are you on gagadaily not knowing gaga's videography at least :koons:

I probably saw a thread about it, thought to myself 'I'll check that out later' and then never did. :flop:

I mean it's not like people seem to talk about it much :laughga:

Pennywise

Million Reasons is her most cringeworthy video and her videography includes Chillin ft. Wale :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Hide contents

@ProjectJoanne 👀

:billie:

Pennywise

Y'all are doing dirty to Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going) (Piano Version) ™️. She won a Grammy. Leave ha alone :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Sepsami
44 minutes ago, Altair said:

The Joanne (Piano version). I don't think I've ever listened to the song in full... 

WHAT it's so gorgeous, she even won a Grammy for it :cryga:

steven
8 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I find no reason for watching Million Reasons video though I love the song :toofunny:

Honestly, the only good thing about the video is the transition from Perfect Illusion to Million Reasons, I find it enjoyable. 

gagasicebath
38 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Same. Love the song, don’t enjoy the video at all.

Perfect Illusion is a weird one for me...if I’m feeling even the slightest bit anxious or agitated I can’t cope with it, it makes me want to rip my hair out or something. On a normal day I can appreciate it for the frenetic madness it is :oops:

JRCF29

I have never seen YoĂĽ and I

and I won’t watch Applause anymore :ohwell:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Gracious Gaga

I don't ever really go and watch her videos lol . 

♥ Kindness Police.

Sarah H
45 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Y'all are doing dirty to Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going) (Piano Version) ™️. She won a Grammy. Leave ha alone :triggered:

Well, I love that video, I think it's beautiful. 

Archived