Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Alice vs. Free Woman: Which do you think would be the bigger hit?

Jase

Which do you think would be the bigger hit?  

470 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think would be the bigger hit?

Featured Posts

Red

I've seen a bunch of my friends stanning Alice on social media and no one ever mentioned Free Woman

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pachinko
20 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

come on y'all - Free Woman is easily the bigger hit with the GP. Alice I love but its starting to annoy me cause its so repetitive

But it's not gender neutral. Then again, God is a Woman slayed. 

I really think Free Woman would probably be easily forgotten if chosen as a single, while Alice is kinda more « complex » musically, theatrical, and even if it doesn’t sound very radio-like for a lot of people, I think it has chances to be a huge hit. Served with a superb MV, great live performances, there are so many things to do with this track really. Free Woman is probably easier to the hear for radio-players, but we would be so much more served with Alice on so many levels, and I’m sure that the general public would like it, it has this « Freed from desire » vibe, it’s retro 90’s, you want to dance, lyrics are kinda mysterious,... i bet on Alice.

:vegas:

SHALLOW

Alice.

Free Woman is cute but there’s too much instrumental, it sounds like a remix or something.

Gracious Gaga

I feel like Alice won’t be as relatable and free woman is more radio friendly and safe 

♥ Kindness Police.

Oyster

The one that actually charted in the Billboard Hot 100 with no promo. The same song that was one of the top trending tracks from the album and lauded by various artists and DJs.

steven
3 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I feel like Alice won’t be as relatable and free woman is more radio friendly and safe 

MTE.

DontDoubtDavid

Alice has a more memorable chorus, I couldn’t get it out of my head the first time I heard it!

Gracious Gaga
2 minutes ago, Steven said:

MTE.

That being said- id listen to Alice over free woman Any day!!!

♥ Kindness Police.

Ivy

Just listened to the album with singles in mind and decided the best choices would be (in order of album appearance):

Alice

Fun Tonight

Sour Candy

(And possibly Enigma/Replay)

steven
6 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Just listened to the album with singles in mind and decided the best choices would be (in order of album appearance):

Alice

Fun Tonight

Sour Candy

(And possibly Enigma/Replay)

You forgot 1000 Doves :triggered:

Ivy
4 minutes ago, Steven said:

You forgot 1000 Doves :triggered:

I would have picked it if it was piano version but I was only doing album :yennefer: 

flopheart

An Alice remix with some random trendy rapper would perform good.

I love free woman but I think it's not very memorable and musically too generic i guess

Gerrard174

Alice is more gaga factor to it and hence more memorable

But FW will do better on radio and resonate more. It can be a cute hit

hijadeputa

I like both but commercially Free Woman would do better. Alice just sounds too gay

Archived