💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Alice vs. Free Woman: Which do you think would be the bigger hit?

Jase

Which do you think would be the bigger hit?  

470 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think would be the bigger hit?

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

Alice IS a free woman soooo...

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactic Mess

I think Alice would do good in non English-speaking countries. I have no idea how the American public would handle the Lewis Carroll reference, though. 

MadreMonster

I don’t get why anyone would think Alice would do well on radio :ladyhaha: love the song but it sounds nothing more than a fan favorite to me.

Free Woman is much more radio/GP friendly.

Mmmm I don't know. I feel like Free Woman would obviously appeal to the gay and female market, but I think Alice is the better song. 

It's really hard for me to determine what could potentially do well chart wise because for the most part, whatever she releases always seems to have a somewhat hard time regardless. 

And I don't think that aside from maybe one or two songs on the album, that any are bold or radio friendly enough to begin with. 

Sepsami
28 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

I think Enigma would be a great choice for a late-summer/fall top 20 hit but she ain't recorded a video for it so :deadbanana:

Chefs Kiss GIF by Padma Lakshmi

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I don’t get why anyone would think Alice would do well on radio :ladyhaha: love the song but it sounds nothing more than a fan favorite to me.

Free Woman is much more radio/GP friendly.

The overlapping vocals at the end would disagree, way too loud for what radio is. Alice is perfect 

Jase
20 hours ago, Doot said:

I feel like Free Woman would obviously appeal to the gay and female market

I played Free Woman for my straight male friend and he started singing along to it (the chorus) and I cackled.

paradox

free woman imo. alice could be well received too but i can't get past the lack of lyrics. it really bothers me :saladga:

ssslyboy

I like Alice better but I think Free Woman would be a bigger hit for some reason.

Agunimon

Alice is one of my favorites, which means Free Woman will perform more. I tend to prefer her songs that probably won't do well on radio. The bridge alone on Alice will be polarizing to the GP.

steven

I think both of them don’t stand a chance of being chosen as single. 

Archived