:mittens:

Sweet. Let me try them. :hor:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boysboysboys

OR she just likes the tattoo you ****ing imbecile

You better know who you're talking about before you talk smack at me, motherf*cker. I am NOT an imbecile for thinking that; you don't think Madonna is a c unt?

RAMROD

omg the fight :popcorn:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MelbHawker

Here's the stan juice for y'all. Notice how she said Beyonce 'incredible voice' then Gaga 'good voice'. This could totally be seen as shade. 'Good' is legs down from 'incredible'.

No.. I saw it as a compliment lol. She wasn't going to say something shady on Ellen. She said Gaga has a 'good voice'. Truth tbh. Creepy she knew about the tattoo. She's been doing her research!

And I laughed my ass off at the Elton part. :toofunny:

You better know who you're talking about before you talk smack at me, motherf*cker. I am NOT an imbecile for thinking that; you don't think Madonna is a c unt?

Oh, really? It doesn't matter what I think about Madonna. She just said she likes a tattoo.

You scrutinise and criticise the **** out of any public figure for saying the slightest thing that could be perceived as a negative dig at Gaga (even when it clearly isn't, as in this case), in exactly the same way you make them out to be scrutinising her. Hypocrisy at its finest. Imbecile. Sit down.

Here's the stan juice for y'all. Notice how she said Beyonce 'incredible voice' then Gaga 'good voice'. This could totally be seen as shade. 'Good' is legs down from 'incredible'.

No.. I saw it as a compliment lol. She wasn't going to say something shady on Ellen. She said Gaga has a 'good voice'. Truth tbh. Creepy she knew about the tattoo. She's been doing her research!

And I laughed my ass off at the Elton part.

Then again she might just think that Beyonce has a better voice than Gaga, which is a pretty popular opinion.

The Elton part made me giggle as well :dies: I don't like her personality but she is a funny b---h

MelbHawker

Then again she might just think that Beyonce has a better voice than Gaga, which is a pretty popular opinion.

The Elton part made me giggle as well :dies: I don't like her personality but she is a funny b---h

True but it's Madonna we're talking about here. She generally shades more through her compliments because you know, she never insults anyone directly. ;) lol

I love Madonna tbh. She's an icon. But yes, lately her personality just bugs me.

And you wonder why everyone "hates" Gaga now? Because of her delusional and arrogant fanbase. That's why.

Yes, that's a completely rational mentality; just as bad as finding "shade" in simple compliments.

:fail: This fanbase

And you wonder why everyone "hates" Gaga now? Because of her delusional and arrogant fanbase. That's why.

Well that answers my question.

I guess sorry makes everything better right?

True but it's Madonna we're talking about here. She generally shades more through her compliments because you know, she never insults anyone directly. ;) lol

I love Madonna tbh. She's an icon. But yes, lately her personality just bugs me.

I know that but how cynical to assume that every good word that comes out of her mouth is loaded with bad intentions. Especially when she has said nice things about Gaga in a similar vein to this before.

boysboysboys

Oh, really? It doesn't matter what I think about Madonna. She just said she likes a tattoo.

You scrutinise and criticise the **** out of any public figure for saying the slightest thing that could be perceived as a negative dig at Gaga (even when it clearly isn't, as in this case), in exactly the same way you make them out to be scrutinising her. Hypocrisy at its finest. Imbecile. Sit down.

RIGHT. Because it's just that, right? And it's not like I haven't been posting consolable material on people that shaded Gaga (Xtina, etc.)

I am not a pointless hater and you keep calling me what you are (an imbecile) for making such blunt thoughts about me. This is what I perceived of what Madonna was carrying across, and with reason.

You sit down.

I mean, this was pretty clearly her way of avoiding saying anything bad without really having to say anything substantial or comment on the situation, but to be fair, she didn't say anything substantial about any of the others.

I think there was a certain sly backhandedness about this, but, clearly, she saved her best comments for Katy Perry and Elton John. LMAO.

That awkward pause hyped up the whole appearance. Without it, it would just be "She has a nice voice and I like her tattoo" and God knows Madonna's too good for that....

RIGHT. Because it's just that, right? And it's not like I haven't been posting consolable material on people that shaded Gaga (Xtina, etc.)

I am not a pointless hater and you keep calling me what you are (an imbecile) for making such blunt thoughts about me. This is what I perceived of what Madonna was carrying across, and with reason.

You sit down.

You're just the most cynical person I think you need to relax and stop letting people's opinions on Lady Gaga have such an effect on your mood.

Archived