💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna on Gaga: "Good Voice!"

Guest theFuture

Featured Posts

Ew. Shes still being an annoying ***** about it. She didnt have to think about it for an hour then just say "good voice!" In a sarcastic tone. She irritates me.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

The way she says it.. she sounds a little sarcastic but idk :shrug:

yup exactly and also she didn't she say beyonce had a incredible or amazing? voice..... then she waits 1 mintue, and says "good" voice, well good is ****ing reductive if you ask me :tea:

**** you madge :fthis:

Lord Axel

maek shur 2 bi MDNE

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Michelle

I saw no shade.I think she was working it up because you could feel people waiting for her reply.I sometimes think she is sick of being asked about Gaga.I don't know how she really feels nor do I care.Just my few cents.I did however LOVE what she was wearing.I was a old school Madonna fan(I am 37 today actually :) not so much now,mostly I am just not into her new stuff the last few years.

Gaga is my b---h :)

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I saw no shade.I think she was working it up because you could feel people waiting for her reply.I sometimes think she is sick of being asked about Gaga.I don't know how she really feels nor do I care.Just my few cents.I did however LOVE what she was wearing.I was a old school Madonna fan(I am 37 today actually :) not so much now,mostly I am just not into her new stuff the last few years.

Gaga is my b---h :)

I don't know if i'm right on this one but don't celebs have lists of things they don't want to be asked?? Because Gaga would be at the top of her list wouldn't it?? Lol I remember this rare video on Youtube where the interviewer had the list of things Gaga didn't want to talk about (very early Fame era) one was about her real name I think. And the interviewer asked the questions. Gaga still answered them though

Michelle

I don't know if i'm right on this one but don't celebs have lists of things they don't want to be asked?? Because Gaga would be at the top of her list wouldn't it?? Lol I remember this rare video on Youtube where the interviewer had the list of things Gaga didn't want to talk about (very early Fame era) one was about her real name I think. And the interviewer asked the questions. Gaga still answered them though

Hmm, I am sure they do but so many interviewers will ask anyway.

I suppose its up to the celebrity to decide to answer or not.

:shrug: :)

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Alcina Dimitrescu

I'm defending peoples right to say whatever the hell they please. Is Madonna supposed to be immune to negative commentary? Because I can think of several websites dedicated to slandering Gaga....I don't see why any other artist should be immune to such negativity.

Because of the Gaga fan stigma that labels us cult members with an inability to accept other artists as equal to or greater than Gaga, some of us have been stripped of the right to have credible negative opinions of other artists, most especially Madonna. The only socially acceptable form of negative criticism on the internet seems to be if its directed to either Gaga or an artist deemed lesser than by the majority, like Ke$ha for example.

If slandering Gaga makes them happy that's their fuc.king problem not mine. Everyone's has it's right to opinion but what's the difference between those people and you if you do the same?

TheMadridHash

these are the kind of videos that afirmate that she is only doing it to get attention

i mean she said "i know everyone is waiting on the edge of their seats"

she knows what's happening, i dunno if she does or does not have a thing aginst gaga, but she sure is making everyone beleive so

anyway, cograts for using other people for her own benefits and using her power to bring down the reputation of another's artist's work

misanthrope

If slandering Gaga makes them happy that's their fuc.king problem not mine. Everyone's has it's right to opinion but what's the difference between those people and you if you do the same?

All I ever see online is people putting pressure on this fanbase not to utter a single negative word about any artist, most specifically Madonna. Meanwhile everyone else talks as much **** as they please. I guess it comes off as me defending disrespect but I just see it as an immediate need for a conscience shift. We have to not be spineless.

Cappuccino

if you guys watched this episode, i think Ellen actually shade Madonna abit lol :)) .

Ellen : Portia and I named a cow after madonna . She was sick and so horrible ....

Another part where madonna clarify she hasnt kiss Jesus

Ellen: NOT YET :)) .

Oh and , 2:50 listen to that laugh -,- ...

Anyone thought Ellen invite Madonna just to ... shade her a bit :P ?

Sorry for my poor english !

Archived