⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

England and Wales deaths below average for the first time since COVID-19

FfFfFfFF
Posted (edited)

The number of deaths registered in England and Wales over one week has fallen below the five-year average for the first time since before lockdown was imposed, but concerns remain over the high number of deaths in peoples’ homes.

In the week ending 19 June, deaths were 0.7% below average, according to data published by the Office for National Statistics.

Source

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 1

LaMaisonGaga

That's good. Now keep wearing masks, always wash your hands and stay at home as MUCH as possible.

lamaisongaga.com

spamuelbtanner
Just now, LaMaisonGaga said:

That's good. Now keep wearing masks, always wash your hands and stay at home as MUCH as possible.

With pubs (July 4) and barbers (July 13) reopening it ain't gonna stay this way for much longer. 

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Sad 2

LaMaisonGaga
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

With pubs (July 4) and barbers (July 13) reopening it ain't gonna stay this way for much longer. 

I mean restaurants, bars and barbers here in Germany have opened already 1-2 months ago yet nothing spiked up, atleast in my area. We take the social distancing very serious.

Edited by LaMaisonGaga
lamaisongaga.com

spamuelbtanner
1 minute ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

I mean restaurants, bars and barbers here in Germany have opened already 1-2 months ago yet nothing spiked up, atleast in my area. We take the social distancing very serious.

Thats the difference. Not many in the UK care about social distancing, more than anything they're acting as if miss rona doesn't exist anymore. 

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

Thats the difference. Not many in the UK care about social distancing, more than anything they're acting as if miss rona doesn't exist anymore. 

2f7.png

Jesus, praying for you all. Stay safe

lamaisongaga.com
  • Like 2

Gagi
5 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

Are you German??

Dominic
49 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I dunno, apart from those who flock to the beaches on a hot day ive seen a majority adhering to it. You cant really not adhere to it when out and about as all shops have measures in place. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
  • Thanks 1

Ricksies

I've seen maybe 1 or 2 people wear masks and I've come across hundreds of people at work.

We'll spike again because of the small minded people taking no care for their own or others lives.

xoxo Craig

While its a good sign, many areas in England are experiencing a rise in positive cases again. Leicester had to do a local lockdown and there are other areas showing spikes. 

End Racism Now

Suuus
1 hour ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

2f7.png

Jesus, praying for you all. Stay safe

This picture is my reaction to all the bad **** happening in 2020