charts

Vote ROM to #1 (Israel Radio)

Ronlop

Did I vote?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Did I vote?

Featured Posts

Ronlop

We've managed to have it climb to #8 and then to #3  and then to #2 in the past three weeks. Now, lets get it finally to #1. 

Please vote below! 

VOTE HERE

All you have to do is pick ROM and then below, you'll need to provide a name, email (you can invent one, doesn't need to be your own) and a random number!

053Timo

That was a challenge for a non-Hebrew speaker. Especially the form with the captcha verification. 

Dramatica

Jesus is proud of you

tenor.gif?itemid=15576301

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

DitaDolla
16 minutes ago, Sofianer said:

What is israel?

It's the country who invented waze, usb, cherry tomatoes, has the best high-tech companies and a lot more!:nick:

Sofianer
2 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

It's the country who invented waze, usb, cherry tomatoes, has the best high-tech companies and a lot more!:nick:

It's also the one behind most of the evil in the world

DitaDolla
20 minutes ago, Sofianer said:

Ok:whitney:

Ronlop
5 hours ago, Sofianer said:

Don't you think you're a little pushing it? Like regardless of what you think of the Israeli goverment,  are you really going to put the blame for "most of the evil in the world" to Israel?

You know what it reminds me of? People blaming the jews for Covid-19 or people blaming the jews for 9/11. 

5e9d98eaac02d.image_.jpg911-flyer-ucsb-september-2014.jpg?itok=9TEFEXqj

I said it before and I'll say it again- 

I honestly don't get members who post their political stances on non-political threads that have to do with Israel. 

You could always open a new thread or express your opinions elsewhere on this forum and then engage in a real discussion about the topics that bother you. 

I think your comment was absolutely disgusting and you should take it back. Either way, I'm going to report you.  

radioactive

היית צריך פשוט להגיד להם להצביע לאיזה תחרות רדיו בלי להגיד להם איזה מדינה זה אחי :vegas:

Ronlop
47 minutes ago, radioactive said:

היית צריך פשוט להגיד להם להצביע לאיזה תחרות רדיו בלי להגיד להם איזה מדינה זה אחי :vegas:

תכלס

Archived