⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Gaga Should Upload Chromatica II + 911

JRCF29

Lady Gaga should upload an official audio of Chromatica II + 911, because sometimes I don’t have time to listen to the full album, and there’s no way for me to seamlessly listen to Chromatica II + 911 on my Amazon Echo:selena: or YouTube:selena:

it could truly be, to borrow a phrase, a reverse (radio edit) expedition 

Don't Call Me Gaga

raragaga

i just hate when i specifically put on chromatica II on spotify forgetting that it's on shuffle. it builds up, only for plastic doll to start :messga: 

xoxo
  • LMAO 19

BLACKPINK
4 minutes ago, raragaga said:

it builds up, only for plastic doll to start :messga: 

that's a torture made for hell alone.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA
  • LMAO 4

Blown Away
4 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

that's a torture made for hell alone.

AMEN!

Tonight I wanna drive so far we'll only find static on the radio
  • Like 2

darkpaw
9 minutes ago, raragaga said:

i just hate when i specifically put on chromatica II on spotify forgetting that it's on shuffle. it builds up, only for plastic doll to start :messga: 

This is me literally EVERYTIME!! It’s especially annoying when it switches to something from Joanne, ASIB, or C2C:triggered:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

monketsharona

She should upload Love Me Right , 1000 Doves Piano 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Bae
14 minutes ago, raragaga said:

Try Chromatica II on shuffle and then Stupid Love plays.

• LMAO 1

NightOwner

It's basically an insult that not all music devices and platforms have a seamless transition option :koons:.

Sometimes I wanna play the full album on my tv using spotify on chromecast, and it's just imposible to have that :koons:.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".
  • Like 1

Awakened M

Chromatica I to Stupid Love:ally:

Baffling af:ally:.....:bradley:

Xoxo Adriana
56 minutes ago, raragaga said:

or million reasons:nooo:

• LMAO 1

thet1234
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

She should upload Love Me Right , 1000 Doves Piano 

why isn't it on Spotify? I have had to make a playlist and put Chromatica with the bonus tracks like a caveman

Defmix100
1 hour ago, NightOwner said:

It's basically an insult that not all music devices and platforms have a seamless transition option :koons:.

Sometimes I wanna play the full album on my tv using spotify on chromecast, and it's just imposible to have that :koons:.

what do you mean? do some have a gap? my phone plays it seamless but on my computer there's a bit of a pause between each track so it ruins the flow

• Like 1

NightOwner
8 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

what do you mean? do some have a gap? my phone plays it seamless but on my computer there's a bit of a pause between each track so it ruins the flow

I can listen to it gapless on both my phone and laptop, but it plays with a gap between songs when I listen to it on my tv and some bluetooth speakers.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".
  • Like 1

Gustavo

:triggered:

gagasicebath
2 hours ago, raragaga said:

Happened to me in the car yesterday, except it was Chromatica II straight into...1000 Doves piano demo :icega:

• LMAO 1