💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Some Dumbledore's Army Squad Actors Against J.K.Rowling's Transphobic Views

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

DUbRCIL95ZKSMCmBKeNaJY0psiuIAkJi-mhOahDg

Potterheads, rest assured that, even when the author is messy, at least the actors who starred as our fave characters growing up are way more progressive than her.

All statements from them are compiled below:

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)

Spoiler

"Transgender women are women," he wrote. "Any statement to the contrary erases the identity and dignity of transgender people and goes against all advice given by professional health care associations who have far more expertise on this subject matter than either Jo (Rowling) or I."

https://www.thetrevorproject.org/2020/06/08/daniel-radcliffe-responds-to-j-k-rowlings-tweets-on-gender-identity/

Emma Watson (Hermione Weasley, nee. Granger)

Spoiler

Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley)

Spoiler

In a statement to The Times, the actor - Ron Weasley in the Potter films - said "I firmly stand with the trans community".

"Trans women are women. Trans men are men. We should all be entitled to live with love and without judgment."

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-53023580

Evanna Lynch (Luna Scamander, nee. Lovegood)

Spoiler

“Feeling like you don’t fit in or aren’t accepted for who you are are the worst, most lovely feelings a human can experience and I won’t be helping marginalize trans women and men further,” Lynch wrote. “I applaud the immense bravery they show in embracing themselves and we should we all should listen to their stories, especially as it is Pride Month.”

“I think it’s irresponsible to discuss such a delicate topic over Twitter through fragmented thoughts and I wish Jo wouldn’t,” Lynch said. “That said, as a friend and admirer of Jo I can’t forget what a generous and loving person she is…she is still fighting for vulnerable people. I disagree with her opinion that cis-women are the most vulnerable minority in this situation and I think she’s on the wrong side of this debate. But that doesn’t mean she has completely lost her humanity.”

She also added that trans Harry Potter fans should block Rowling on Twitter and “move on.” In addition, she noted, fans shouldn’t “bully or hate people on the other side of the debate.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/06/evanna-lynch-jk-rowling-transphobic-tweets

Bonnie Wright (Ginny Potter, nee. Weasley)

Spoiler

Katie Leung (Cho Chang)

Spoiler

Though Luna's statement is a bit wishy washy, (and prolly why the tweet was deleted now), and we are still waiting for Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) statement, majority of main DA squad know what's up. And that is good indeed! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born in Chromatica

We also need Voldemort's statement :ohwell:

lord voldemort gay GIF

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Please do not write She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's name since there's a taboo curse attached to it. She can find your location and practice electroshock conversion therapy on you.

Archived