• Last Reply
Red Velvet

The way MR. MR and COME BACK HOME is gonna get there first HSHSHS

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ANTI WP

Let's not attack the newbies 

Most of the fans cares about the 100M vevo certified  views 

JRCF29

Inb4 admin heads over to lock this thread and give an ice cold Belgian waffle to OP for failing to mention that John Wayne never got to 100M views either :ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

thet1234
44 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

A goal, but getting 5M views in like 3 days is not possible 🙈

ummmmm

um chile

thet1234

Thank you to everyone who is actually being positive and putting in an effort :huntyga:

um chile

thet1234
3 hours ago, Admin said:

No one is comlaining, it’s just a funny thread. Who cares if it reaches 100m views this week or in 3 years?

uh me:trollga:

um chile

DesertWolf
4 hours ago, thet1234 said:

I'm new. I didn't realise how whiney everyone was. I literally just wanted to support Gaga and get her YouTube videos past 100M views and everyone complains 

Don't worry, you're not the first one to try to push G.U.Y. in this forum and get such reactions for doing it. Anyways, gave it a view, both versions of it will reach 100M next year for sure, so there's no need to worry about it :P 

Welcome to GGD :vegas:

thet1234
5 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Don't worry, you're not the first one to try to push G.U.Y. in this forum and get such reactions for doing it. Anyways, gave it a view, both versions of it will reach 100M next year for sure, so there's no need to worry about it :P 

Welcome to GGD :vegas:

Thanks. Some people on this site are so rude!  I uploaded some stuff on Fan Art and everyone's nice there:enigma:

um chile

thet1234
3 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

ice cold Belgian waffle to OP for failing to mention that John Wayne never got to 100M views either

hasn't happened

um chile

JustHMLover2
4 hours ago, TasteofaFish said:

I think it's not that serious. GGD is full of underaged, underf*cked or/and overdressed gays who tries to be funny but get shady by accident :oops:

Go on! Support our Queen! We need more people like you:kiss:

This:firega:

thet1234
1 minute ago, JustHMLover2 said:

This:firega:

Thanks. I just wish monsters had the streaming power BLINKS had so we could really show our support for Gaga, and get her YT views up!

um chile

JustHMLover2
1 minute ago, thet1234 said:

Thanks. I just wish monsters had the streaming power BLINKS had so we could really show our support for Gaga, and get her YT views up!

Instead they complain all day and be rude towards the cool monsters:selena:

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

I think monsters mostly use Apple Music and Spotify, since streams there count more for the Hot 100. :hug:

thet1234
1 minute ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Instead they complain all day and be rude towards the cool monsters:selena:

yeah. I only wanted to show support, but everyone must complain and say views don't matter, it'll get there then they proceed to complain about how the views are low, and how the song and music video are underrate:koons:d

um chile

Archived