• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was that said? That part seems like defensiveness/conjecture to me.

Did you read the rest of my post?

That sentence should probably be restructured to "he is spinning the truth, in a way that makes it seem as if Gaga is not a legitimate songwriter and has no input into the production of her songs."

Whether he intended for gaga to come across as a desperate female artist is irrelevant. His unnecessary and deceptive claims gave the impression that gaga does not write or co-produce her own songs, and that without a talented producer her work is not good.

Lady Palutena

The only real question I have is.. In the first tweet, what does #Ido mean.. :sweat:

Well, in the early stages of the Fame Era before she was well-known GaGa did a tour promoting herself in clubs and small venues because many radio stations would not play Just Dance here in the U.S.

She worked from the bottom up, she never brought up or shaded artists that were more successful then herself because she wanted to make it on her own, through her effort.

Same could apply to The Fame Monster Era and the Born This Way Era as well.

At least, that's what I got out of it. :)

Edited by Peach Blossom
Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

so, gaga effed up and apologized as did calvin harris. Time to update the OP again.

awww

3 points in and ready for more

Good, she should stand up for herself, especially if it's not correct information. :clap:

& plus, maybe because when Gaga first started, she wasn't known, they might've got her confused with another artist, like Ladyhawke? or something? Just a suggestion. But still, bravo Gaga.

This is sad, second time around she defends herself with her sales.

This is terribly sad.

SERIOUSLY sad.

Evanescence

This is sad, second time around she defends herself with her sales.

This is terribly sad.

SERIOUSLY sad.

It's a sales-related incident, so naturally sales would be involved. She's calling someone out for, apparently, using her to get said sales. She just said she didn't need to bash someone in to get ahead herself. Your logic makes no sense. The only thing that is sad is you pretending that you wouldn't do the same if you were in her shoes, which is probably never going to happen. Therefore, don't call her sad. Form your opinions about her, but don't call her "Seriously sad".

Seriously...

Queen Gloria

Good, I don't like Calvin Harris anymore. He sold out. He used to be a really talented unique producer but now he's just doing thumping club songs with no soul behind them.

Michelle

were on page 18 now? cool. :/ I am sure ive seen this same thread elswhere around here earlier...oh well.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I beg to disagree with those wailing that it's somewhat unbecoming of Gaga to openly defend herself in the midst of the seemingly endless snide remarks against her. What's really unbecoming is for certain individuals to shamelessly drag Gaga whenever they'd release their new material. Coincidence much? And for what? It's either to get the attention they longly needed or... yes, get more attention to drum up the sales, get those headlines and keep the public talking. It's genuinely hapless. One could easily see who's using whom. :fan:

Glad she's standing up for herself, but I'd much rather she ignores all this **** and concentrates on her work. She has my support always, though. :heart: :pawsup: