• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

3q425253qwewq

I took a nap today, ate a pizza, cleaned my house, and logged back to see that this is still going LMFAO

Enough is enough. It has become trendy to diss her. I am glad she is standing up for herself. It's time to confront Madonna next. She was not even disrespectful. She said the truth wout being bulgar or pretentious. Go gaga!!!

MANiCURE1295

I can see why she would be insulted. When he refuses to work with her it seems as though he doesn't see anything special in her.

ToxicHot

DRAG HIM :gaga:

Edited by xxPaperGangsta
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

codymonster

"Y'all should live off your own hustle" <------ She does (#I do)

:toofunny: :toofunny: Oh..... Duh :sweat:

MANiCURE1295

Wait so did they make up? Or are they still pissed at one another. I saw Zedd's tweet to both of them!

he is spinning the truth to make it seem as if Gaga is not a legitimate songwriter and has no input into the production of her songs.

Where was that said? That part seems like defensiveness/conjecture to me.

HarryTheNight

So glad she stood up for herself, someone can only take so much before they get upset over something and she has taken a lot, let her do what she wants

Enough is enough. It has become trendy to diss her. I am glad she is standing up for herself. It's time to confront Madonna next. She was not even disrespectful. She said the truth wout being bulgar or pretentious. Go gaga!!!

She would have done that by now :laughga: and that would cause a **** storm if Gaga actually said something directly to Madonne :givuep:

She's talking about behind the scenes stuff.. you guys need to get ur heads out of the gutter...... rihannna/katy and all those other pop girls the majority of them.. are tools.. for money.. gaga is probably getting fed up.. and people like the two girls I mentioned(DESPITE KATY SHOWING OFF IN PUBLIC SHE LIKES GAGA) hate her.. because she's not a tool like they are.. and she's a threat.. to the factory that is the industry.. These pop producers are piece of ****.. which is why she doesn't work with them.. they leak out material that make hits.. nothing that pushes boundaries.. that's why she works with kids that no one knows.. because she wants to push things forward.. not stay in what ever is trending.. hoping it sells as well as other things that set the blue print in the past.....

the entire industry is living in THE FAME MONSTER's blue print.. katy/rihanna/kesha/every one coming out with music is following it.. and it's freaking OBVIOUS to the naked eye almost.. DJ WS brought it up during the release of BTW..

Do you have a link to what djws said?