• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

He also tweeted like when Gaga tweeted to him Today! That: jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and the whole world is on your back! Lol

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

The only real question I have is.. In the first tweet, what does #Ido mean.. :sweat:

"Y'all should live off your own hustle" <------ She does (#I do)

What did he even do, though? :smh: She just seemed bitter in her tweets, but I guess she's into "defending herself" now. :teehee:

Mother Monster is gone. BitchGa is back.

Totally here for this TBQMFH :popcorn: BitchGa slays Mother Monster :legend:

Chuckles

It's just the old trick to get the free publicity. These "news" should break in all mayor outlets. Clearly, its a win-win situation. Lady Gaga is defending herself and Harris promotes his new record.

You should not be fighting and just LET IT GO AWAY!

Edited by Chuckles

GagaObsession

I'm just going to quote from my status:

Yes, Gaga, it is okay to stand up for yourself but doing it on Twitter in an ambiguous and rather indirect way makes you look like one of many 12-year olds disliking comments on Facebook from their not so nice classmates.

You have put it best.

I would have thought Gaga was a bigger person than to just start throwing random hate tweets around, without actually looking in to the situation and finding out the facts first.

Benjamin Monk

Glad she shouted him out, we had a little twitter spat once and he's blocked me I cant stand him or his music eugh

Tommymonster44

What did he even do, though? :smh: She just seemed bitter in her tweets, but I guess she's into "defending herself" now. :teehee:

He turned down working with her. However, I'm sure there are more politics going on behind the scenes for her to respond like she did. It wouldn't surprise me if he was being really b---hy. He just tweeted this about Gaga a few hours ago:

"Jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and next thing the whole world's on your back"

CroatiaGeisha

I have no idea what went on between them, but it's cool they made up. Can someone clarify to me what happened or update the OP at least?

He turned down working with her. However, I'm sure there are more politics going on behind the scenes for her to respond like she did. It wouldn't surprise me if he was being really b---hy. He just tweeted this about Gaga a few hours ago:

"Jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and next thing the whole world's on your back"

Oh okay. Thanks for the explanation. :sara: