• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

In before she tweets against her label :popcorn:

I highly doubt shell tweet hate to her label.

Her label wouldn't go behind her back and want to make a song with Calvin. Hell, Lady Gaga is their biggest artist.

BUT , I would love to see it :toofloppy:

CoolTrainerTerry

Calvin Harris â€@CalvinHarris

@ladygaga no your label emailed me. I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologise if I offended u, wasn't the intention

Calvin Harris replied claiming it was all a misunderstanding. Made Gags look like ****, tbh.

Of COURSE he's going to say that to try and save face. He directly said she emailed him, not her label. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Good on her for calling out his ****.

Americano

I remember reading an article about this months ago though..Why is she so late to respond?

This was actually on BBC this morning.

I'm confused though, did Gaga think he was asked about working with her NOW?

Cause I think he meant he was asked before she became famous.

She should've chosen someone else who dragged her down tbh. Someone who is just horrible to her.

This is what Calvin said in the interview:

"Yeah I was asked to remix a few songs of Lady Gaga back in the day before she was huge (< shade right there, calling her fat.) And I wasn't impressed, and you always work with voices that you like, that fit your style....but the songs they sent me weren't any of the hit songs she had, that's why."

I think he was talking about The Fame days...

CoolTrainerTerry

This is what Calvin said in the interview:

"Yeah I was asked to remix a few songs of Lady Gaga back in the day before she was huge (< shade right there, calling her fat.) And I wasn't impressed, and you always work with voices that you like, that fit your style....but the songs they sent me weren't any of the hit songs she had, that's why."

Someone seems a little petty.

Americano

Eek. So Gaga's clearly not aware that the label have been reaching out to Calvin.

That doesn't really make a difference. He still claimed that SHE wanted to work with him, which is clearly not true by her response. He's said this on more than one occasion, too

This was actually on BBC this morning.

ah thanks. It's definitely not the first time Calvin's mentioned this...This is all old news but Gaga decided to speak out against it now..I kinda wish they did produce together though. Calvin is great.