Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confronts Calvin Harris on Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

2hdmxw4.jpg

In recent interviews, Calvin Harris has made it appear as if he turned down a Lady Gaga proposed collaboration when in fact she did not even contact him. Gaga has confronted him on Twitter about this.

LADY GAGA:

-Seems to be trendy lately to talk **** about "lady gaga" when your albums/singles drop. Y'all should live off your own hustle. #Ido"

DAMN

-Music is mortal if it has no integrity behind it. I'm interested in making the immortal kind."

-never even emailed you @calvinharris I guess it's hard to believe I write + produce my music. cuz I'm a woman I don't know about EDM right?"

OH MY GOD DYIING YES ASSGJDLLD

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad Kids

Uh yeah! :legend:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

HOTRODSGAGA

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

Music is mortal if it has no integrity behind it. I'm interested in making the immortal kind.

anyone else know if there's another artist besides die antwoord that shaded her?

nvm, calvin harris. But what song and what did he do?!

Edited by seangt

Singer, songwriter and producer, Calvin Harris, has revealed that he turned down the opportunity to work with Lady Gaga because he was busy and "didn't really like the songs."

Harris also explained the swap that saw him work with Florence Welch on new single, Sweet Nothing.

He told BBC Breakfast that for his new record, 18 Months, he wanted to create an album of his "favourite singers and producers".

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-201213066

what y'all think? :hor:

btw, she is meaning him on her twitter page :nacho:

Edited by Rino
月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Oh lord, now she talked directly about Calvin Harris. **** is real down there.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.