💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confronts Calvin Harris on Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

inuborg

Ok did ANYONE WATCH THE VIDEO?!?!?!

He said that before Gaga was famous, her record label sent him a few songs to remix, and that they weren't any of the big hits that we have heard, and he thought they were meh and so he turned the offer down.

Doesn't seem that bad now.

I remember reading that a while ago.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

Im tired of that silly spine-less Gaga.

I don't think her previous policy of keeping comments like this to herself was spineless. I thought it made her classy. She kept her head focused on the music, not on what others thought of her.

But it makes me so so happy that she is making these comments to show us that it's ok to stand up for ourselves. I love her so much for that. :giveup:

Of COURSE he's going to say that to try and save face. He directly said she emailed him, not her label. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Good on her for calling out his ****.

I agree.

Although, he did play it well. Hopefully people will be able to see through him.

I hope they make up.**** and make a great epic collaboration! Lol.... I wish.

Calvin makes great songs .

That doesn't really make a difference. He still claimed that SHE wanted to work with him, which is clearly not true by her response. He's said this on more than one occasion, too

And one of the first times I read it, it came off as oh, Gaga, as if she were musically inferior, now he's trying to play the angel and say oh it was the label. :sweep:

I hope they make up.**** and make a great epic collaboration! Lol.... I wish.

Calvin makes great songs .

I love his production on feels so close or whatever it is. :gaga:

NEVER liked Calvin or his music, so this is the nail in the coffin for me. He is such a pressed loser :dies:

Edited by Klou

But did you turn down to work with Lady Gaga?

"Yeah but I was busy!"

So you did turn down Lady Gaga?

"...yeah.....you gotta pick people whose songs and voice you like. And at that stage, it was before she was you know, very big, and THEY sent me some songs, and I didn't really like the songs and that's ok. They didn't send me any of the big songs.....and it's just one of those things."

Do you regret it?

"No not really, I was working with Dizzy Rascal at the time."

HeavyPunkLover

EDM = Electronic Dance Music.... that means... ARTPOP WILL BE ELECTRO DANCE? BITCH KILL ME NOW!

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"