Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confronts Calvin Harris on Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

ryhanna

That illuminati comment was NOT okay. I don't give a **** about the other one, but what a mean ****ing thing to say.

You realise that he was more than likely talking about the Gaga fans tearing him down in his mentions as they do to anyone who even mentions Gaga?

Gaga wasted her shade on someone who didn't really deserve it and came off looking like an idiot to anyone who saw the tweets. I miss the days when Gaga would just shrug **** like this off and not give a **** tbh.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the days when Gaga would just shrug **** like this off and not give a **** tbh.

b---hga is classier and dominates :nacho:

You realise that he was more than likely talking about the Gaga fans tearing him down in his mentions as they do to anyone who even mentions Gaga?

Gaga wasted her shade on someone who didn't really deserve it and came off looking like an idiot to anyone who saw the tweets. I miss the days when Gaga would just shrug **** like this off and not give a **** tbh.

No.

ryhanna

No.

Yes though. The tweets made Gaga look like an idiot for attacking him when he'd done nothing wrong. :toofunny:

Yes though. The tweets made Gaga look like an idiot for attacking him when he'd done nothing wrong.

No though. When the articles about the issue were coming up, he made it seem as if she wasn't good enough for him and that she was desperate when it wasn't the case and I am glad that she stood up for herself when that issue surfaced again.

HYPERCRUSH

Calvin Harris â€@CalvinHarris

@ladygaga no your label emailed me. I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologise if I offended u, wasn't the intention

Expand

8h Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@CalvinHarris thanks for the apology &explaining. My apologies too. Congratulations on your album. Wish you well. Cheers.

Expand

5h Calvin Harris â€@CalvinHarris

@ladygaga thank u I mean no harm. Looking forward to hearing your work with @zedd I love him!!

Expand

5h Zedd â€@Zedd

@ladygaga @CalvinHarris I love you both!!! Let's all hug and have a drink! shave it up!!!!!

ThomastheMonster

That illuminati comment was NOT okay. I don't give a **** about the other one, but what a mean ****ing thing to say.

what illuminati comment?

ThomastheMonster

I actually think GaGa's tweet was extremley immature

why? how? she's standing up for herself.

I'm just going to quote from my status:

Yes, Gaga, it is okay to stand up for yourself but doing it on Twitter in an ambiguous and rather indirect way makes you look like one of many 12-year olds disliking comments on Facebook from their not so nice classmates.

she @mentioned him tho :usrs:

ThomastheMonster

i'm so tried of the monsters for calling out gaga and telling her to take the high road. she may be pretty close, but she's NOT Jesus. she's not a saint. she's gaga.