Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confronts Calvin Harris on Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

Robotboy

Calvin Harris â€@CalvinHarris

Jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and next thing the whole world's on your back

xD

1h Calvin Harris Calvin Harris â€@CalvinHarris

@ladygaga no your label emailed me. I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologise if I offended u, wasn't the intention

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@CalvinHarris thanks for the apology &explaining. My apologies too. Congratulations on your album. Wish you well. Cheers.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

Calvin somehow managed to come clean in the end. :coffee:

But then Gaga has :clap: every right to word back anything said against her. Nice reply Gagaz

1311SUSU2803

meh his songs aren't that catchy anyway. DJZ and DJWS and REDONE produce better songs than him. not saying that cuz I'm a fan.

Redstreak

Tbh I blame this situation on the BTW era (now hear me out.) Her entire personality at the time was Mother Monster, with that comes the expectations of a mature woman who always turns the other cheek. However, this era also came with the biggest amount of hate towards her and with the expectation to "stay classy" what could she really do back? Whether you view her as god or not she is a human and humans can only take so much inside before it explodes at the first thing it can i.e. Calvin Harris. I think now that she is seguing into ARTPOP she needs to remind herself that she is being distanced from Mother Monster and that its ok to release pent up frustration with some good shade that can still be maintained and not to find out later it was a misunderstanding. She really takes what we say to heart and I believe if she knows that we're ok with her shade she won't feel obligated to hold it in and then accidentally release it all at once.

Don't get me wrong though I love her shade. :gaga:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Alien Tulip

This b---h keeps dragging it though -__-

Calvin Harris: Jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and next thing the whole world's on your back

Gaga should not reply to this tweet tbh

Rudz Xinc

why he keeps talking about this? she already apologized, why keeps dragging? he's an attention seeker imo

gaga should ignore his last tweet tbh

1 shady tweet is enough, I love her for that

b---hga going to slay with ARTPOP

Edited by RudzXinc
Look at those clowns

boysboysboys

This b---h keeps dragging it though -__-

Calvin Harris: Jeez you turn down one remix in 2008 and next thing the whole world's on your back

Gaga should not reply to this tweet tbh

I know! That asshole! :(

I hate that Gaga got herself entangled with this jerk :(

Amen Fashion

Now he says 2008. I mean 2008 info is old right So he was actually using her for promo and now he seems like telling the truth because he cant handle to talk with someone like Lady Gaga. :derpga:

Alien Tulip

LOL at what he tweeted now. Pathetic lol

The illuminati's after me lol. Never mind I'll just keep making tracks.

AyaKara

I combined all three Calvin Harris & Gaga threads so you guys know & retitled it as their Twitter Confrontation so there's a unified thread :yes:

He's not shading her with that tweet. That is aimed at vicious twitter users with nothing better to do than attack someone via a social networking site.