Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Confronts Calvin Harris on Twitter

Skins

Featured Posts

Sounds childish. They're both great artist. Over the pointless hype. Leave it to the fans to egg on for more stupidity. Typical. :nails:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

boysboysboys

...but he's apologized, as has she. ZERO point in dragging this **** out. We're not thirteen years old.

He's NOT taking the fall, and this story is not over yet. Not until the pressed has milked out every angle from it, guaranteed mostly at her expense. Get it?

Let the people make him suffer.

He's NOT taking the fall, and this story is not over yet. Not until the pressed has milked out every angle from it, guaranteed mostly at her expense. Get it?

Good lord, please stop with the melodramatic attitude.

It's blatantly over in her mind, end of story. Moving on.

Redstreak

I don't know what to think about this. I like her shade. But from his response it sounded like she may have jumped the gun a little.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

:rip:

They both apologized. Just move on from it and hope a flawless collab like Sweet Nothing comes out from it :crossed:

Just move on from it and hope a flawless collab like Sweet Nothing comes out from it :crossed:

Such an incredible record :legend:

MelbHawker

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

never even emailed you @calvinharris I guess it's hard to believe I write + produce my music. cuz I'm a woman I don't know about EDM right?

xb8Wp.jpg