• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall the previous mentions of this incident word for word, but I'm pretty sure whatever interview I read it in, he DID NOT implicate Gaga as the sender. I remember specifically thinking that the way he worded it was sorta odd, and made it sound more like the label or her managers were sending emails, and that it wasn't a direct correspondence between the two.

Edited by kupo

RAMROD

what is going on with her.

Nothing more than just she might reached her limit with people talk shietting of her constantly few months back.

you know, many people did, she is but only an ordinary people.

Humane for her to stand up for herself.

Edited by Sapperlot
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MessyTop

Calvin always been a dick! remember the BIG fight he had with Roisin Murphy???? She didn't include "Off and on" on her "Overpowered" album saying that the track was just not good enough! and he trashed her!!!!!

he's a cheap ass producer!

boysboysboys

Honestly, now that I finally saw the interview...He made it clear that it wasn't her who sent the music he didn't like. In other words, Gaga needs to get her facts straight before she looks like an even bigger fool than what all these artists make her seem like.

Whatever his specifics were, his bottomline was that Gaga wasn't her thing, and he was worming that occurrence in.

Implication > Specifics.

I was waiting for her to snap, good for her. It wasn't just this one incident, people have been pulling this **** with her for 3 years

Edited by Innovative

Let's be grown ups about this now, there's no need for any Calvin shade :smh: They're both apologized, let's move on

Kermit the frog

@CalvinHarris thanks for the apology &explaining. My apologies too. Congratulations on your album. Wish you well. Cheers.

How lovely.

And I see that ri ri promo at the end :giggle:

Alien Tulip

She should've been b---h to someone who's treated her worse i.e Nicki or Madge

I don't recall nicki saying anything b---hy to gaga other than "im a rapper, were on different lanes". for madonna, yeah I'm sure gaga doesn't want to shade her because it will be all over the tabloids as "b---hy gaga shades the queen of pop"

Dylangaga

calvin harris said some mean **** on tv i think it was before though BESIDES this interview..i remember hearing it and saying wtf

Nothing more than just she might reached her limit with people talk shietting of her constantly few months back.

you know, many people did, she is but only an ordinary people.

Humane for her to stand up for herself.

Lol I understand this and Im all up for standing up for yourself and that was not at all what I was aiming at. but she just randomly picked someone to attack, who -it seems- didnt even really shade her. After he tweeted back, she even appologises. Of course I thought it was awesome at first, but when it struck me he didnt even do anything wrong, I realised she went way too hard on him.

Why was he the one to be attacked? She couldve picked a lot of other artists. Also, she didnt use to shade anyone and has changed her behaviour a lot lately.

so thats how I came to 'What is going on with her'. :josip:

Edited by Noelle

:worship2:

You tell 'em, Gagz !

EDIT: Oh, it was all a misunderstanding :sweat:

Still glad Gagz is sticking up for herself

and she apologized in the end :clap:

Edited by MJ Holland