• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexxx

• Jase

• Americano

• omglion

Top Posters In This Topic

So what did he do wrong exactly? Just saw an interview with the bbc where he explained that he didnt really like the songs. hes allowed to do that right? So what did he do that made Gaga react this way?!

Edited by Noelle

He tweeted this: @ladygaga no your label emailed me. I always make sure I say Im a fan when asked about it, I apologise if I offended u, wasn't the intention

Hes telling the truth and he did not say he doesnt like her music he said it was before she was famous and to be honest her music were horrible and he said hes a fan now. nothing worng with what he said.

CoolTrainerTerry

"I was busy, well, actually, they didn't send me any songs that were hits so I didn't like her songs or her voice and she wasn't popular and I was working with the king Dizzy Rascal."

pierodinero

Honestly, now that I finally saw the interview...He made it clear that it wasn't her who sent the music he didn't like. In other words, Gaga needs to get her facts straight before she looks like an even bigger fool than what all these artists make her seem like.

Edited by yopii12

He's mentioned rejecting her in the past too, put those in the OP.

Please link and I will type them out as well :)

I'm not a fan of Calvin Harris at all but he isn't really being rude in saying that Gagas music isn't necessarily to his taste, unless I'm missing something??