💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga out of Spotify's most streamed artists top 10

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

thet1234

We can all help if we all just keep streaming Chromatica and keep buying A LOT of physical copies. :huntyga:

um chile

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

Maybe ChromaticaTV is coming tomorrow :selena:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

JRCF29
Just now, thet1234 said:

We can all help if we all just keep streaming Chromatica and keep buying A LOT of physical copies. :huntyga:

Ma’am I already bought a deluxe copy and spent $400+ on TCB tix... I’ve done my part :ladyhaha:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Maybe ChromaticaTV is coming tomorrow :selena:

EWO6_jQUcAALNsb.jpg

Don't Call Me Gaga

BillieGOAT
22 minutes ago, Whtvrman said:

Back in April y'all wanted the album to either just leak or be released. You can't have it both ways brats.

Yes we can:dom:

Modern Ecstasy2
Just now, JRCF29 said:

EWO6_jQUcAALNsb.jpg

One of the million other projects that got dropped & abandoned :( lol

well... maybe not. But probably.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

thet1234
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

Ma’am I already bought a deluxe copy and spent $400+ on TCB tix... I’ve done my part :ladyhaha:

me too. I live in NZ, I bought two non deluxe two deluxe books and streamed it everyday 2-5 times a day and never listened to the CD to maximise streaming, and used vpn to stream in the U.S for charts and constantly watching the MVs to get her views up. Especially on Stupid Love and G.U.Y because they really need it!

um chile

JRCF29
Just now, thet1234 said:

me too. I live in NZ, I bought two non deluxe two deluxe books and streamed it everyday 2-5 times a day and never listened to the CD to maximise streaming, and used vpn to stream in the U.S for charts and constantly watching the MVs to get her views up. Especially on Stupid Love and G.U.Y because they really need it!

I’m not going to stream it 5 times a day sis I’d be- I couldn’t. We would have had an iconic Billboard Music Awards performance though and that streaming party and the surprise Coachella set and who knows what else. But I’m so proud of her and this fan base for how well the era has done given the circumstances and given that streaming has never been her strong suit! 

Don't Call Me Gaga

thet1234
5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I’m not going to stream it 5 times a day sis I’d be- I couldn’t. We would have had an iconic Billboard Music Awards performance though and that streaming party and the surprise Coachella set and who knows what else. But I’m so proud of her and this fan base for how well the era has done given the circumstances and given that streaming has never been her strong suit! 

If only we could unite like BLINKS and stream the **** out of all her videos.

um chile

Candy Gaga

She's kidding at this point. Can't believe the woman who had TFM/BTW 2 of the biggest most improtant eras of all time is treating her pop comeback era as drop an album and it's done like even during all the hardships she faced in 2013 she was still serving

weed

These hoes are making $70k+ a DAY from streams... without particularly new releases or promo... crazyyy

FlopSlurper
52 minutes ago, Whtvrman said:

Back in April y'all wanted the album to either just leak or be released. You can't have it both ways brats.

that's weird because another artist has been doing AMAZING performances and interviews despite being pregnant 

Hades

The era is on a pedestal. The album release hype wouldn't last much without any other effort.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived