đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Producer reacts to ARTPOP

David Ward

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Idk why but I love listening to non stans reacting to Gaga’s songs. He could literally be making up random as production **** and I wouldn’t have a clue :zilla:

KatieJudasGaga4

I love his reactions :woohoo:

Spoiler

I could tell he's becoming the new Dylan since people on Twitter are... you know :toofunny:

David Ward
Just now, NFRockwell said:

Idk why but I love listening to non stans react and to Gaga’s songs. He could literally be making up random as production **** and I wouldn’t have a clue :zilla:

Same! I discovered his channel when he reacted to Chromatica. He definitely digs Gaga!

Born in Chromatica

Yes, I love the reactions from Blake. Always has great insight into the creation of the music and the artistry in it. 

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

ARTGOD

I’m glad he loved the album. He needs to react to DWUW though :bradley:.

I’m sure he’ll love BTW too. I’m oddly more excited for his reaction to Joanne though, seems to be more in his wheelhouse.

thet1234

He said he loves metal. I wonder if he'll like Heavy Metal Lover on BTW?? Lets all comment for him to review BTW!

um chile

David Ward
17 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

He said he loves metal. I wonder if he'll like Heavy Metal Lover on BTW?? Lets all comment for him to review BTW!

He said he'll probably do that next!

thet1234
Just now, David Ward said:

He said he'll probably do that next!

oh ok that's good!

um chile

Anderson123

He always says some very interesting things about the structure of the songs. I’ve really enjoyed the ones he did for Melodrama, Chromatica, Future Nostalgia and I forgot which others I’ve seen but ARTPOP was great as well. It made me appreciate the album even more now with the things he said about the first 4 tracks, especially GUY and Sex Dreams. Then the structure of Mary Jane Holland and it’s metal influences, Etc. He said this was the weirdest album he has ever heard but liked it because of all the things Gaga does with her voice, she always comes up with unexpected twists on her songs. 

Jose P
26 minutes ago, thet1234 said:

But Heavy Metal Lover isn’t metal :huntyga:

Try Electric Chapel which is closer.

Sanju

I love his reactions. Seems to provide that insight on song structure and production part of it. Very entertaining. 

YourCureness

It's really interesting to watch his reaction. Specially since he is interested more on the production of the songs, not the lyrics. 

Agunimon

I find his reactions to be the most interesting. I discovered him after I binged Future Nostalgia reactions and I've watched just about every reaction he's put out since.

Archived