opinion

Jersh react videos

David Ward

Featured Posts

GaGaAst
1 hour ago, BillieGOAT said:

Aashish Thapa said :dom:

That's my comment :stalkga:

I always see people complaining about his Chromatica series in GGD but after he tweeted about gagadaily, few youtube comments were extremely toxic regarding that tweet.  

There was just 2 comments when I posted mine. I expected more incoming toxic tweets but glad there is none today. By no means want to spread bad things about GGD but some users bashed him on youtube yesterday.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

latina twilight

Wow, people really are invested whether on hating or defending him :triggered:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Daylight Jokers

I'm sorry, but a lot of the users here, including me, enjoy his videos. There's only like two or three users who aren't fond of him. How does the negativity of those people represent the entire site?

David Ward
12 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I'm sorry, but a lot of the users here, including me, enjoy his videos. There's only like two or three users who aren't fond of him. How does the negativity of those people represent the entire site?

I never said every member is like that. I think you need to reread my original post. I said "some members." And this Jersh thing is just one of many examples of how this site is represented on the internet in whole. 

"First Twitter, then Reddit, and now YouTube"

Clearly, my argument has some validity considering how pervasive this perception of Gaga Daily is discussed on many other social media platforms. 

I even see people on Facebook complain about us.

12 hours ago, NightOwner said:

Wow, people really are invested whether on hating or defending him :triggered:

I just stumbled onto his video and I read the top comment and of course it's people pointing out how Gaga Daily is toxic. Jersh is just one of many examples of how other people on the internet despise this forum. 

And yeah, if I see someone being mistreated when they haven't really done anything wrong, I'm going to defend them. We should be spreading kindness, not hatred. This is why Gaga doesn't visit this forum anymore. 

Daylight Jokers
10 hours ago, David Ward said:

I never said every member is like that. I

I was talking about the person who commented on his video that you replied to. 

David Ward
3 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I was talking about the person who commented on his video that you replied to. 

My bad :hug:

Archived