💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Katie Perry - Small Talk (Vertical Video)

DC

Featured Posts

Economy
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Because it's not "Katie" it's "Katy," that was an error I made in the title :selena:

But if it's plural doesn't it change to "ie"?

Or not. Nvm. I'm terrible with Grammar :deadbanana:

I'm gonna edit that or else ppl will focus on the error and ignore the praise I gave ha :bye:

Just now, Economy said:

But if it's plural doesn't it change to "ie"?

Or not. Nvm. I'm terrible with Grammar :deadbanana:

I'm gonna edit that or else ppl will focus on the error and ignore the praise I gave ha :bye:

Wha- Noooo, it's a name :selena: :ladyhaha:

Pop Music

I adore Small Talk 

almost as much as NRO weirdly enough and I love both the MV and the vertical MV 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Economy
9 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Wha- Noooo, it's a name :selena: :ladyhaha:

Language is not my thing ok :cryga:

When I moved to Canada (I was 8.5 years old) most other immigrant kids became fluent in English in like a year but I was in ESL for 4 years :messga:

And they wanted to put me in ESL for a 5th year cuz I was still struggling but there was no room :poot:

I was smart in so many subjects. Even in highschool grade 12 English class my teacher couldn't fathom that I'd have these elaborate deep essays with so much intelligence behind them in terms of thought and ideas yet those essays would be full of errors, spelling mistakes and grammatical errors

I'd get like 100% all the time for the essay itself with like 25% reduction since each mistake was like -5% :ladyhaha:

So my 100% essays would turn to like 75% cuz even in grade 12 I couldn't spell to save my life or use grammar correctly :selena:

Edit: if the moderators check they can tell u no one edits their comments more than me. I find typos and mistakes constantly and I sometimes edit a comment like 6 times and i still don't notice them all :air:

Archived