💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane's Kesha rape joke comes to light

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

Defmix100
18 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

:fatcat: especially being he claims to have been sexually abused as well...yikes

I saw tweets saying in one of his books he said something along the lines of never being abused and feeling offended by that because he was a good looking child

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame

Rape is literally not funny any where, any time, or under any circumstances. He's horrible for joking about this. 

20 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Can’t wait to see all these members on this site run in here to defend him.

I actually haven't even seen any that came and defended him actually, like at all, it's kind of cool :vegas:

18 hours ago, Quartz said:

OMG I feel bad for laughing. That's screwed up please don't cancel me :bradley:

Oh no, well it was nice knowing you, get a mod to delete this before it resurfaces eventually :bradley:

21 hours ago, Born in Chromatica said:

Shane's career is collapsing right in front of our eyes.

fall oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

The rose didn't even make it into the heart yet :bradley::bradley:

Awakened M

Shane is so ****ed up. To make SO much content like THIS is baffling.:saladga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Seryabkina

that's really low, especially since we have already entered the Me Too era by that point :rip: maybe people who want to cancel him made some points

paradox

i mean, he's been trash since day one. but isn't it so weird the internet (and people in general) love to build people up just to eventually tear them apart and cancel them :billie: this is why we shouldn't just make anybody famous.

Aga Gydal

Shame on him for this joke, and shame on the rest of us for not thinking it was offensive until now 

pop ate my heart
12 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

i mean, he's been trash since day one. but isn't it so weird the internet (and people in general) love to build people up just to eventually tear them apart and cancel them :billie: this is why we shouldn't just make anybody famous.

This is what Paparazzi is all about lol

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

paradox
2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

This is what Paparazzi is all about lol

yes it is, isn't it weird? gaga's said it herself, people are obsessed with witnessing the downfall of the star. but also with the comebacks, but whew chile i don't think shane will have one of those :billie:

gagaxsebert

This is sick :saladga:

How has this man even had a career to begin with :saladga:

Used to be HighRoad

Amidana
20 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

Dude, you were just DEFENDING Shane in like every other thread about him :triggered:

People's opinions can change for the better???? 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Amidana said:

People's opinions can change for the better???? 

Thank you, I literally had a mini meltdown on a thread like last week or something... if they were paying attention, they would have saw that. But I guess they skipped over that and just wanted to pick an argument? Idk. I've literally stated several times now that I don't support him, I've unsubscribed to his channels, and I'm done with him. 

End Racism Now

Archived