💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane's Kesha rape joke comes to light

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

Dude, you were just DEFENDING Shane in like every other thread about him :triggered:

I was gonna say I'm surprised by his post but in his defense he did mention that he's done defending Shane's multiple disgusting past actions.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue
Just now, darkpaw said:

I was gonna say I'm surprised by his post but in his defense he did mention that he's done defending Shane's multiple disgusting past actions.

So pedophilia & racism weren’t the breaking point for him but rape jokes is where he draws the line? Good to know

TimisaMonster

:fatcat: especially being he claims to have been sexually abused as well...yikes

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

8 minutes ago, Chic said:

“You’re all next!”, laughed the cancellation god at the mob which does its bidding.

One day, all will be consumed by it.

Keep planting the seeds. That which grows will soon devour you, for it does not discriminate.

BYE Shakespeare!:triggered: He's getting exactly what he deserves. And if any other deserving pig  shares the same fate then so be it.

2 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

So pedophilia & racism weren’t the breaking point for him but rape jokes is where he draws the line? Good to know

Also a fair point.:ohwell:

raragaga

What a piece of sht. He's garbage. Take him out. giphy.gif

xoxo

Chic
38 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

BYE Shakespeare!:triggered: He's getting exactly what he deserves. And if any other deserving pig  shares the same fate then so be it.

He is getting what he deserves. He’s a monster. But still, lol.

Quartz

OMG I feel bad for laughing. That's screwed up please don't cancel me :bradley:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

19 hours ago, PartySick said:

Who's lumping Jenna in with Shane? I just want to talk :nails:

Nobody really individually that I can see, but it seems every news article is :messga:

flyaway

C'mon, this guy has to be kidding. 

Why doing this in the first place? 

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

C'mon, this guy has to be kidding. 

Why doing this in the first place? 

Of course he's kidding, thats the point of a joke :billie:  but rape jokes are not okay... especially not high profile ones like Kesha's

End Racism Now

flyaway
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Of course he's kidding, thats the point of a joke :billie:  but rape jokes are not okay... especially not high profile ones like Kesha's

I know, but why joking about rape? That's my point. He really did this to himself. 

And people on here still justify it and say "cancel culture needs to be cancelled". 

COOOK

I still don’t know who this is or why is he famous or why he writes books or how good of a makeup artist(?) this is...

What infuriates me more is why this person had a huge following in the first place, why this culture of social media elevates this kind of person enough to make them feel more privileged to do this sh*t without thinking they won’t ever get away with it.

If the answer to this is because his “fans” saw some kind of relatability to him then really they all should take a good look in the mirror at themselves, cleanse and declutter their entire following on social media from all the self-harm, and follow leaders and people that truly inspire them to be their better selves, not to be their better jackass for the sake of going viral.

Archived