💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trisha Paytas drags Tati Westbrook

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

trisha paytas is mentally unstable. why are we letting her use her deluded voice to preach about stuff?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gabeoz
23 minutes ago, monster said:

trisha paytas is mentally unstable. why are we letting her use her deluded voice to preach about stuff?

That's what im wondering :toofunny: not to mention that it was pretty obvious just 3 minutes into her video she has no grasp as to what's going on (It sounds like she didnt even bother to actually watch or pay attention Tati's video?). Like I get that Shane is a close friend of hers but there wasn't a need for her to get involved without just making things worse.

hijadeputa

Damn I’m so happy I don’t know **** about who these people are and this industry, but I can see it’s doing headlines here on GGD :billie:

Suuus

Trisha needs to shut up about not saying anything about blm because she herself only made a few instagram post about it and thats it so take a seat trisha

12 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Trisha needs to shut up about not saying anything about blm because she herself only made a few instagram post about it and thats it so take a seat trisha

Which is more than anyone has to do. I don't think it's right to shame and chastise people for not doing enough, if they are already using their platform to spread awareness.

On the other hand, you have Tati who ignored the BLM movement entirely along with everything else going on in the world, and instead, focused only on the fact Shane is under fire to try and redeem her image.

Suuus
1 hour ago, Zeth said:

Which is more than anyone has to do. I don't think it's right to shame and chastise people for not doing enough, if they are already using their platform to spread awareness.

On the other hand, you have Tati who ignored the BLM movement entirely along with everything else going on in the world, and instead, focused only on the fact Shane is under fire to try and redeem her image.

Oké thats fair but we also shouldnt drag tati for it because we dont know the was solvent about blm

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Epione said:

Trisha should be locked up.

Lol that's a bit much 

HausOfMark
3 hours ago, Suuus said:

this.

I dont take anything trisha said serious. shes always right there for the drama. makes fake stuff up and wants to be in the middle of it for the views. 

-Mark

Wolf Boy

Jeffree has been so silent. I’m scared lol, i assume he’s busy organising everyone’s assassination. 

Archived