Trisha Paytas drags Tati Westbrook

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

Trish of all people needs to stfu. :saladga:

By far among the most disturbing, disgusting, etc. (How does one finish this?) 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

From someone who made fun of Disassociative Identity Disorder, who said she sometimes feel like a "black person", who said she's transgender because she loves dressing like a boy, who've said the N word & the list goes on and on, she has the audacity to call out other people. She's never apologized for making fun of that poor Youtuber who talks about her DID illness, she caused her a lot of harm as she started having a suicidal attempt after Trisha's mess. She never apologized. She's never apologized for a lot of harm she's done to people online and in real life. She really should shut up, I would shut up if I was her & just focus on shoving cucumbers in my vagina on onlyfans

9 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Now how does Trisha Pasta have anything to do with it? :saladga:

Shes best friends with Shane and Jeffree

By the way i think Tati tried to take the blame away from her and it sounds like a huge excuse. Tati is just as bad as Shane & Jeffrey for what she did. If James was truly ur friend u wouldve talked to him in real life or on the phone and ask him bout those accusations from apparently "Jeffrey" and the so called audio. But to make a video focusing the majority of it about those hair vitamins, yeah it sounds sketchy, soudns like she was bitter and wanted her revenge too

Nickiana Stan
7 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I SUPPORT THIS!GO TRISHA!GO SHANE!GO RYLAND!**** TATI

LUV U!

Sepsami

She's right tbh :billie: she's the only one that understands how ridiculous and narcissistic this entire drama situation is. :bon:

Lucas

I didn't watch any of the drama but all I gotta say is that Tati is really hyprocrite to go expose her "friends" when the whole world is turning against them. If she was bothered by their actions, she should have cancelled their friendship a long time ago, not now when they're hated by the whole world and when she'll get the most views...

Quartz

Why is Trisha even speaking about it. She's like the messiest of them all :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Quartz said:

Why is Trisha even speaking about it. She's like the messiest of them all :laughga:

Messy but atleast she's being real about it :lolly:

eddyjeddy
2 minutes ago, Quartz said:

True but She made sense here

paradox

all of these videos are 30+ minutes long, i really cba. but i wanna know the tea :saladga:

Ryusei
1 minute ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

all of these videos are 30+ minutes long, i really cba. but i wanna know the tea :saladga:

Just watch some drama channels instead they summarize it all at the end of each day basically :billie: like tea spill or smth

Musery

Helxig

HOLD UP... crazypants Trisha Paytas is speaking absolute truth and being the most rational-minded person in the whole situation?

We really are living in upside down world

Edit: Wow everything she is saying is on point. I'm shook honestly

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived