Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

weed

LMFAOOOOO "Tati dumb as hell" I'm screaming

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

there’s things on there i both agree and disagree with. she’s claiming tati showed zero support for the BLM movement or the victims (check her instagram she’s pretty much right)

however on the other note i feel she’s defending shane a lil too much. yes, shane’s like a brother to her but i think there’s ways of showing what he did was not ok without her needing to drag him. she honestly shouldn’t have thrown in her 50 cents...she really didn’t need to address a situation she wasn’t in.

either way, i hate beauty community drama, this is purely why i stopped watching most beauty gurus and have only really watched nikkietutorials aka the least problematic beauty guru:duck: everyone’s fighting while she’s doing pride looks based off of emerging beauty artists what a queen

KillerMonster

Well, looks like I gotta unfollow her too. :/ She is going to be cancelled to, for good. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

ArtpopAct2

I can see where she’s coming from 

F*ck Shane, but Tati has always come off as shady to me

codymonster

She is so bizarre to me, because one minute I think she actually is COMPLETELY unwell and on drugs, and then the next minute she seems extremely well spoken, laying down facts, and appearing as if she is in on the joke that she has created of herself. She’s problematic, completely flip-floppy, and over the top, but she fascinated me SO MUCH. I have followed her on and off for like 6 years, and I genuinely don’t have the woman figured out..

ARTPOoPs

She's got valid points tho, even tho she's problematic a lot of times, you cannot invalidate some of her points. As the saying goes, even a broken clock gets right twice in a day:ohwell:

OT: go get the views girl :ladyhaha:

moonsago

Gurl u need to sit yourself down and wait until all your dumb jokes and troll content u made in the past comes back to light cause I remember the early 2010s and you were no better so wait your time 

StarstruckIllusion

This thread is a cesspool. Stream the video before y’all talk...

Archived