Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CEO of Rock in Rio talks about Lady Gaga

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Translation: 

"We are keeping an eye on this, you can rest assured ”- Luís Justo, CEO of Rock in Rio about the possible arrival of Lady Gaga in the next edition of the festival."

xoxo Craig

Brazil deserve it... but they absolutely do not deserve their government and the atrocious things they've done, and the way they have handled this virus

End Racism Now

weed

he's cute :hor: give him what he wants Gaga!!!

DavidLuis198

I dream of she coming to Brazil on a solo show so we could have it complete, but hope she comes here anyway <3

I don't know how to write in english

Magui

I'm rooting for Brazil🇧🇷. I want to see the energy and all those brazilian monsters going crazy. It would be epic. So make it happen. 

Butters Stotch

I hope that when she goes to Brazil, she comes to Argentina too, I'd sell my body for those tickets if it was necessary :ladyhaha:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

HausOfAntonio

PLEASE GAGA WE ARE READY :nooo:

I wasn’t in the country and couldn’t go but my Little Monster boyfriend was so devastated when it happened :nooo: Its what we deserve :nooo:

GaGaAst

Brazil stans her so much. Its what she deserves 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

OnionGirl

He basically said they’re obviously trying to book her and it’s only up to her to accept it.

:pray:

20 minutes ago, GGVS said:

I hope that when she goes to Brazil, she comes to Argentina too, I'd sell my body for those tickets if it was necessary :ladyhaha:

And then we woke up :cryga: saving money to go to Brasil would be much easier than any of the CB dates tho and I'm here for it :cryga:

NFRatwell

I’m not even in Latin America but it’s obvious that most artists sleep on them despite having huge fanbases there. 

Bernadette

So they are talking to her...

PlastiscGuy
47 minutes ago, GGVS said:

I wonder how expensive a ticket would be... Like $15.000 pesos? More? :cryga: me duelen los bolsillos de tan solo pensarlo

PG.

Archived