Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CEO of Rock in Rio talks about Lady Gaga

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

34 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I wonder how expensive a ticket would be... Like $15.000 pesos? More? :cryga: me duelen los bolsillos de tan solo pensarlo

mirá los precios de Billie Eyelash o Harry Estilos y sacá tus propias conclusiones :enigma: 

PlastiscGuy
55 minutes ago, RZLNL said:

mirá los precios de Billie Eyelash o Harry Estilos y sacá tus propias conclusiones :enigma: 

Algo me dice que van a estar más caros, llamalo intuición femenina o el hecho de que Albertítere cada día jode más al país :neyde:

I hope I'm wrong, tho :selena:

PG.

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, JoshuaT said:

I'll always remember that day in my hotel room when i read the news gretchen-chorando.gif 

Hugs 🌸

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Butters Stotch
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I wonder how expensive a ticket would be... Like $15.000 pesos? More? :cryga: me duelen los bolsillos de tan solo pensarlo

I'm gonna credit card that bitch. My grandchildren are going to pay for that f*cking debt if it's necessary :ladyhaha:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch
13 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Algo me dice que van a estar más caros, llamalo intuición femenina o el hecho de que Albertítere cada día jode más al país :neyde:

I hope I'm wrong, tho :selena:

Albertítere :ladyhaha: Sí, obviamente estarán más caros. Yo también estimo unos 15mil pesos, fácilmente.

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

I’m not even in Latin America but it’s obvious that most artists sleep on them despite having huge fanbases there. 

It's actually quite f*cking sad. And when she came to Latin America, I was still living in Venezuela, and she didn't go there because literally no one would have the money to pay to see her. When Beyoncé went to Caracas in 2013, the tickets were so expensive that literally half of the venue was empty. I remember spending my 2 years savings on that ticket and a cellphone, and let me tell you the cellphone was waaaaay cheaper that the ticket. I don't regret it, though :lolly:

FameHookah
5 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

He basically said they’re obviously trying to book her and it’s only up to her to accept it.

:pray:

She hates performing since 2016 unless its a piano song and even then ASIB songs got screwed with no performances..

Idk wtf its going on with her but omg.. i miss her pop performances.

WTF is MDNA

Archived