💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga, is the D THAT good?

dit

Featured Posts

Girl where are you :huntyga: We've been waiting. I get staying silent and helping behind the scenes and you did a lot and it is powerful what you did but miss GaGa at this point I think you are just loving staying home cuz of that fine man you got at home :huntyga: Like girl...would some skype interviews with Jimmy Fallon, Kimmel, Colbert etc.. hurt? Would some youtube performances of you in your garden with the dogs running around (where is Asia?) hurt or put anyone at risk? 

Give us a piano performance, an acoustic cover...SOMETHING. Please miss Gag, we are waiting!

- Signed your loving / hating fans :huntyga:  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

Inspire One Day At A Time GIF by jecamartinez

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

thet1234

She needs to stop and release Babylon HL, Sour Candy MV, Babylon MV, and actually PROMOTE the album

um chile

Rudz Xinc

Girl. You're in trouble. You're not supposed to question her decision. :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

RenegAde

Imagine caring about some messy fans when you have big D mike at home. I dont blame her

Bonkers

If she has a baby now, she'd deliver around March-ish - enough time to be ready for Chromatica Tour.  

She must really love working if that's the break she's going to take, I though.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HEARTSTOP

Maybe she's saving the bops for later? It's not like people will go out to the clubs to bop to her singles right now...

Or...the D is good but probably not that.

IDGAF

WORLDofGAGA

Well it’s officially July and that’s when things are rumoured to gain momentum again, fingers crossed 🤞🏼 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

If she has a baby now

oh how the turn tables

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu7v0u41s4qql4pqBS4ZF

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Kubrick1990
5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

If she has a baby now, she'd deliver around March-ish - enough time to be ready for Chromatica Tour.  

She must really love working if that's the break she's going to take, I though.

I just pictured her pumping between costume changes :gayhat:

CautiousLurker
7 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

she's too busy signing more letters on chromatica art cards :koons:

Omg I think I just realized something... You're right, she's writing letters, but in FRAGMENTS - gheys, those aren't dashes and dots, they're PARTS of her autograph, you need to buy signed copies with all the fragments and then you can assemble her autograph :wtfga:

Queen of marketing, ughhh :bradley:

Archived