Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga, is the D THAT good?

dit

Featured Posts

KindHML
15 minutes ago, Renie said:

9m2.gif

But on a serious not, shes spent 10 years working her a$$ off. She spent years working on this album. She had to delay it because of Covid, while raising millions for fundraising and putting together an 8 hour benefit concert. All while the world was plagued with a pandemic. During all that time she most likely didn’t have close contact with her haus for help. For the first time in probably forever the world kind of came to a halt. It’s been a time for everyone to slow down and really take a look around. So excuse her for taking some time to herself when she knows she won’t have anything coming up. Excuse her for working on establishing a healthy relationship with a man that seems to genuinely care about her. Excuse her for slowing down and taking care of her body and mind. No one knows what this has all done to her mentally! Please cut her some slack! 

Not to mention how hard it might be to logistically put on a performance of the scale everyone appears to be looking for in her backyard. Without the help of her choreographer or back up dancers. Without the technology, mics, earplugs, speakers, cameras. You know how many people she’d have to let into her home to set something like that up. Because god for bid she film it on an iPhone in the midst of a pandemic for some fans who want something live! She probably wants to do the performances right or not do them at all! Please take a chill pill, let her live, let her think about her health and well being and let her do promo when she’s ready! We got the album! She could have held off on releasing that, but she didn’t! Be grateful for what we got and be happy she’s happy and healthy!:vegas:

Thank you for saying all this, I thought nobody would. Gaga needs to have her own life. Stop complaining monsters and be patient. 

Her team probably reads what we write and what we think, then have to report bad news. How WOULD YOU mean monsters feel in her shoes? Not sure anyone would be able to do 10% of what SHE'S doing. It's easy to complain when it's all you're doing. 

YES SHE DOESN'T LIKE DOING PROMO, but even more Chromatica came to us in time of COVID-19/BlackLivesMatter. So selfish of you complainers to think about your little pleasures when people are ****ing dying.

Be kind, respect each other, support each other and your friends and thank her for not letting all of us down just because you can't stop asking for more and be so mean. She's not a robot, not a ****ing plastic doll (quoting HERSELF), SHE'S A HUMAN, just like us, who's helping our brothers and sisters. I am having enough of all the mean monsters. If you are not happy guys, leave the fan base or take her place and we'll seen then what YOU can do and how YOU act. 

Remember in 2014, Paris, the ArtRave, I was there and I remember how Mother Monster talked about us. "6 years ago was the birth of the most authentic fanbase in the world". My ass. She WOULD die reading you, don't you think? 😑😡

Love you, KIND and SUPPORTIVE monsters, the others can do whatever they want now. 💛💚

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived