đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Kinney shows off sexy underarms and beard

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

Let's be honest. He's hot AF. I don't know about his personality, but his body and his face :giveup:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

People saying he let himself go :saladga:
He literally grew out a beard and put on a bit of weight - it's not even that much, probably a few months of dieting will put him back at where he was... Y'all don't know what letting go looks like :enigma:

GipJo
6 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

To be fair he is the lead of one of the most successful procedural TV series of all time (Chicago Fire) which has been renewed for another three seasons on top of the 8 already released...he’s signed to a contract - it’s not like he can just leave and do other things.

i can’t sit through a single episode of any of those Chicago shows though ugh SO boring I have no idea why it’s so popular

It's a brand now, as they showcase the industries of Chicago city, so they have a very dedicated viewship for them not getting cancelled even it's gone bad.

Jose P
9 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

He literally grew out a beard and put on a bit of weight - it's not even that much, probably a few months of dieting will put him back at where he was... Y'all don't know what letting go looks like :enigma:

For GGD letting go = no abs :laughga:

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

fddggdj.png

Is that Gaga’s lips? Lol

♥ Kindness Police.

AshIey
1 hour ago, culturalbaptism said:

Oh father... Gaga truly lost. I mean the male specimen she's with now is magnificent but remember CariNO? :ladyhaha:

Gaga lost by ditching someone who wasn’t supportive of her? :rip:

Schwerk
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Hmmm he really let himself go after breaking up with Gaga :selena: I'm sad to say this but I always thought like he used her for fame.. He was a random model before dating her and then suddenly he's actor and is getting movie and tv roles.... And after he broke up with her there are no more roles :poot:

I feel the complete opposite tbh. He was probably already cast on Chicago Fire when they started dating. He also seemed very respectful and down to earth at red carpets and left Gaga in charge. I've never seen many pictures of him posing with other celebrities at big events they both went to. Even after their breakup he only talked about her when asked, said very little and was respectful about it. He never shouted from the rooftops he was her lover.

He was and maybe still is, most at home in a beach shack in California with his friends. And he's comfortable having a steady job on Chicago Fire. I think it's more so a lack of ambition than a hunger for fame to be honest. He's just happy with his job, probably likes his colleagues and makes enough to live comfortably. He's probably not perfect but don't forget a life with a woman as busy as Gaga is not for everyone.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

babs441
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Hmmm he really let himself go after breaking up with Gaga :selena: I'm sad to say this but I always thought like he used her for fame.. He was a random model before dating her and then suddenly he's actor and is getting movie and tv roles.... And after he broke up with her there are no more roles :poot:

He is making tons of $$ with that firefighter show. 

dynamite
18 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Is that Gaga’s lips? Lol

They're Ava Max' lips :fan:

Regina George
58 minutes ago, babs441 said:

He is making tons of $$ with that firefighter show. 

And he got the role while he was with Gaga :selena:

Regina George
1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

To be fair he is the lead of one of the most successful procedural TV series of all time (Chicago Fire) which has been renewed for another three seasons on top of the 8 already released...he’s signed to a contract - it’s not like he can just leave and do other things.

i can’t sit through a single episode of any of those Chicago shows though ugh SO boring I have no idea why it’s so popular

Yes ofc but he got the role while he was with Gaga.. Same.. I tried watching it but.. no

LaLuna
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

I mean, just look at the guys people on here are attracted to... Standards are ridiculously high :billie:

culturalbaptism
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

Gaga lost by ditching someone who wasn’t supportive of her? :rip:

I'm talking about looks.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Archived