⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

EU opens borders to 15 countries including China

Florin

Wow. The comments. It's like some people want restrictions forever. :fail:

Those countries are considered "safe" countries, at least when it comes to covid. 

Rio
2 hours ago, YourEvilTwin said:

LMAO. Leave it to a Brit to demand reparations from anyone. How much have you paid for the millions of people you slaughtered, nations you destroyed, and the countless ongoing conflicts that you instigated that are still taking innocent lives everyday?

How do you plan to make them pay, exactly? Sue them at the ICJ? With what evidence? All anybody knows that is that China was the first country to discover and report confirmed cases, and that's not enough to hold anyone to ****. Viral illnesses are virtually impossible to trace which is why it's stupid and pointless to pin all the blame on one country. Your own country played a decent role in spreading a far more dangerous disease that caused far more casualties and covering it up until millions were dead and Spain took the blame. Have you paid for that?

Wtf? Why you getting so personal? Hunny. That's beyond MY control, sorry. That would be the elite Western governments, including the USA's. So the West and my country causes various conflicts, yet that means we have to pay with a pandemic? You're insensitive, I could have lost my Nan in April! Sick.

China has dangerous/dirty eating habits in certain communities, which is where this virus was traced back to. Big fact. Certainly not the first or last one they'll cause either. Experts and doctor were warning off a zoonotic virus pandemic many years ago, I've seen the scientific research papers. You're taking this very personally and going off about deeper **** that is beyond my control and not related. You think I agreed with Afghanstian, Iraq and Syria, for oil? No. I did not. 

Why do I have to pay? Bitch, go away... acting like a rat, you're annoying me now and I really don't care if I get a WP now. You're condemning for me for al sorts and I said what I said, stop being rude and deal with it. I'm a 23-year-old boy from a small town, who has **** all to do with what my government does. Coronavirus came from a wet market, renowned breeding grounds of pathogens. This will not be the last virus to come out of China, bookmark me.

I wasn't alive in 1918 and I don't know much about that pandemic, but I know for a fact it wasn't just my country's fault. Several conflicting studies say that started in the US, China or Spain, or even France. I know nothing about that pandemic, so I ain't getting in to that. Nothing to do with me. But I ain't paying with Nan's life or my loved ones because of **** out of my control. My country should not have to pay for that.