Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like Arca and Gaga to work together?

Butters Stotch

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

Hey!! So, Arca is a venezuelan musician, she's produced for many people, but the biggest one (and my favorite) is Björk. Arca released her new album a few days ago and I'm loving it. Would you like a collaboration between him and Gaga? BTW, on the album there's a collaboration with SOPHIE, and Gaga has worked with her... so, it makes me wonder if there's any chance Gaga is familiar with Arca's work. What do you guys think?

I WOULD DIE if they worked together, because I'm from Venezuela too. But I don't know if their styles would match.

This is a single off her new album KiCk i. Her visuals are stunning. 

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pop ate my heart

That is literally one of if not the collab I want the MOST to happen in my lifetime. I cannot put to words how happy I would be

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

ThePopDevil

Arca is transgender woman so please address her correctly 

And yes a collab between gaga and arca would be a cultural reset 

RenegAde

Knowing that we probably don't know ha maybe you should have linked some of her work?

GagaSine

Yes I love Arca so much, she has worked on some of my favourite music and her own stuff is also so good!

erotic4

YES!! Love Arca, Desafio is a fvcking BOP. Loved some tracks of her new album. I'd love Arca and Gaga working together. 

Also, I don't think we are far from this to happen, since she has already worked with Infected Mushroom, Sophie, Skrillex... they have amazing experimental stuff.

https://www.last.fm/pt/user/erotic4

Magic Mike

She would cut her off like she did with sophie:trollga: , unless LG7/Chromatica-post-Covid-edition goes for a more experimental kind of sound

Butters Stotch
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Knowing that we probably don't know ha maybe you should have linked some of her work?

Just added something for everyone to see. Thanks you!

Butters Stotch
4 minutes ago, flavio said:

She would cut her off like she did with sophie:trollga: , unless LG7/Chromatica-post-Covid-edition goes for a more experimental kind of sound

I don't think that's gonna happen, honestly. I don't think she's gonna go for an electronic sound on her next album, but we should wait and see. Though an independent collaboration would be amazing.

AlexanderMagno

Not really. Whenever Gaga collaborates with big creative names, the result is not that amazing. Arca is too experimental for her.

Massive Monster

100 % 

and SOPHIE (again and released this time)

Kind regards

Butters Stotch
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Not really. Whenever Gaga collaborates with big creative names, the result is not that amazing. Arca is too experimental for her.

Yeah, this I kinda agree with, Gaga often takes the lead on production, it ends sounding the way she wants and I think Arca works the same way, so they maybe would not agree on the direction.

Archived