Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you like Arca and Gaga to work together?

Butters Stotch

Featured Posts

Magic Mike

I think actually Gaga needs her Ray of Light moment - spiritual, electronic, transcendental, mystic... 7 is a pretty good number to go forward with that vibe:worship2:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch
2 minutes ago, flavio said:

I think actually Gaga needs her Ray of Light moment - spiritual, electronic, transcendental, mystic... 7 is a pretty good number to go forward with that vibe:worship2:

Yeah, SFA kinda goes on that direction... it makes me think maybe her next album might be the one, because Madonna flirted with the sound she would later go with on ROL on Bedtime Story and Sanctuary from BS.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

L0NEL1GHTS

I wouldn’t want her to produce an entire Gaga album but if she produced a couple tracks with her that’d be pretty cool 

Imagine a cross between Black Lake and Dance In The Dark :giveup:

Musicisfreedom

How about a Björk and Gaga collab produced by Arca??? We stan

Bitch I'm Madonna

audrey horne

I hardly see it happening as Gaga (or Gaga's team) seems to have rejected a lot of SOPHIE's work, but sure Arca's production range is wide.

She worked with FKA twigs on LP1 and EP2 and provided this masterpiece;

with Kelela on both her albums;

and even with Kanye when he was still sane and sampling Billie Holiday:

Sestri Levante

I NEED it. Arca and SOPHIE with Gaga... one can dream :messga:

Spoiler

I'm still traumatized we didn't get the SOPHIE song :selena:, I dream with Act IV every night since Chromatica got released. If Bloodpop and Gagz don't release it... :saladga:

pop ate my heart
41 minutes ago, GGVS said:

Yeah, SFA kinda goes on that direction... it makes me think maybe her next album might be the one, because Madonna flirted with the sound she would later go with on ROL on Bedtime Story and Sanctuary from BS.

yall still comparing Gaga's artistry and journey to Madonna's... I just don't see it. she's following a more similar path to Bowie's

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

pop ate my heart
30 minutes ago, adterp said:

I hardly see it happening as Gaga (or Gaga's team) seems to have rejected a lot of SOPHIE's work, but sure her production range is wide.

It really depends on what direction she wants each album to go tho. She only rejected SOPHIE for this album, but it doesn't mean she'll never want to make an album that suits SOPHIE's or Arca's sound more. She's a total chameleon

audrey horne
6 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

It really depends on what direction she wants each album to go tho. She only rejected SOPHIE for this album, but it doesn't mean she'll never want to make an album that suits SOPHIE's or Arca's sound more. She's a total chameleon

You're an optimist and I admire that. 

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, adterp said:

You're an optimist and I admire that. 

Not exactly an optimist, it's just facts :laughga: we just don't know what direction she'll take after this, she's super unpredictable so there's no real reason to discard this collab

Butters Stotch
20 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

yall still comparing Gaga's artistry and journey to Madonna's... I just don't see it. she's following a more similar path to Bowie's

Yeah, don't get me wrong, not saying her journey is the same as Madonna, it's just interesting how sometimes she goes in a similar direction. The same thing happens with Bowie, as you say. Love them all  she can do anything :kara:

Butters Stotch
1 hour ago, L0NEL1GHTS said:

I wouldn’t want her to produce an entire Gaga album but if she produced a couple tracks with her that’d be pretty cool 

Imagine a cross between Black Lake and Dance In The Dark :giveup:

OMG :giveup: one can imagine... 

Butters Stotch
49 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

How about a Björk and Gaga collab produced by Arca??? We stan

This would be another level. I don't see it happening, though, I don't think Björk would like Gaga's style, honestly. And I don't think Gaga would go in such an experimental direction. I would love to see it, though.

Butters Stotch
50 minutes ago, Sestri Levante said:

I NEED it. Arca and SOPHIE with Gaga... one can dream :messga:

Hide contents

I'm still traumatized we didn't get the SOPHIE song :selena:, I dream with Act IV every night since Chromatica got released. If Bloodpop and Gagz don't release it... :saladga:

I do think we'll get some of that. I'm 100% sure there's gonna be a re-release of Chromatica. It would also be a smart move, since she had to release it during pandemic times. Maybe next year or by the end of this year we'll get something. She has to keep the excitement up for the tour.

Archived