💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

IT'S A SINE - My #LadygagaxAdobe contest submission

hectoronii

Featured Posts

hectoronii

Here is my submission for the #LadygagaxAdobe contest. Would really appreciate a like or share! :heart:

Pennywise

Wow, it looks very professional. I think you could do without the signs either in the eyes or on the forehead, but overall it is a very good job :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bonkers

You have battled for your life.

May you

carry on 

To Babylon

:vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

TortureMeOnReplay

Is the HL picture an asset they provided for the contest? If not I'm not sure they could admit your submission. Amazing work though!

hectoronii
4 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Is the HL picture an asset they provided for the contest? If not I'm not sure they could admit your submission. Amazing work though!

The contest rules mentioned only including at least one of the assets provided so I hope that's not the case regarding other visuals :/ 

Thank you btw!

Defmix100
13 minutes ago, hectoronii said:

The contest rules mentioned only including at least one of the assets provided so I hope that's not the case regarding other visuals :/ 

Thank you btw!

Nice work! I'm working on my submission too

I do think @justhislife is right though, you likely won't be able to use any copyright images, at least that's always been the case in contests I've seen before

Archived