💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson calls Tati Westbrook a liar

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

I'm not a fan of Blaire White (she has conservative/right-wing views) but I believe her, she said the exact same thing like Tati days ago. 

YouTubers are a mess. All of them seem like pathological narcissists to me, sorry. Every single one of them. It almost seems sociopathic tbh

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT

....i really can't keep up can somebody just summarize the drama up to this point when they post this ****?

gagaxsebert
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Watch this :billie:

Edit: so obnoxious :billie:

Wow he can seethe :ladyhaha:

Used to be HighRoad

Tom Nook

Ryland (Shane’s FiancĂ©) just popped off on Twitter
bcoiet0qa3851.png
Lord they need a PR rep and a lawyer now

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Reality
36 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yes, but if that's the case, then they need to be going through the proper legal channels. 

Instead of creating obviously fake, over the top, fake crying videos in an effort to keep their channel afloat and remain relevant. 

Well, she is working on it with her legal team. That’s why she didn’t provide specific “receipts” in the video: it was cause legally she couldn’t.

This whole thing started out publicly, so I only feel like it makes sense to draw it out publicly. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

SineFromHell

Why would he do this? Like you have way more important allegations you need to deal with. 

Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

....i really can't keep up can somebody just summarize the drama up to this point when they post this ****?

here is a tl/dr/dw from the r/BeautyGuruChatter subreddit:

“I see many people here confused and questioning what is going on, because they never really paid attention to Dramageddon I or II.  So here is a summary

· Jeffree Star collaborated with most known beauty influencers over the past few years (Nickie, James Charles, Tati, Manny, Laura lee). A few of them he called “friends” and showered with gifts, up until some of them launched their own makeup companies.

· He is known for his controversial past which sometimes becomes an obstacle to his career. So in 2018 he approached Shane to fix his image as he did with other influencers (e.g. Tana).

· Shane did a series of videos showcasing his vast wealth and justifying his past behavior and bigotry. He even made everybody feel sorry for him after revealing his past self-harm tendencies! While they filmed they decided to launch a palette together and film the whole thing.

· Right after the videos launched, Manny, Laura, Gabriel and Nikita, all former friends of JS, posted this tweet “"Bitch is bitter because without him we’re doing better.” And the world cancelled them in many levels that are painful to describe. That was Dramageddon I

· In February 2019 James Charles and Jeffree flew all the way to Seattle to attend a surprise birthday party for Tati. There, James meets and flirts with a young waiter who is straight (or not?)

· In May 2019 Tati had a meltdown on IG because her friend James Charles apparently had promoted sleeping pills of a company that is competitor to Tati’s own brand (she sells vitamins)

· At the same time Shane was filming the collaboration palette with Jeffree and they had become close.  Tati  went to them crying over her tragedy and bitching about James and sought advice from Shane.

· A few days later Tati launches the “Bye Sister” video  while Shane gulps Tati’s vitamis on IG promoting her. The video addresses the Seattle incident and paints James as a “predator” who preys on straight young men. Jeffree tweets “He is a danger to society” and claims he has proof to back this allegation!

· The world cancels James. He loses 3 million subs while Tati almost gains 5 million subscribers and her pill business explodes. James thinks of ending his life but snaps out of it and posts the "No more lies" video which absolves him of everything (Note in 27:43 a message from Jeffree that involves Shane!).

· Both Tati and Jeffree post crappy apologies and never really address anything or show any proof of said allegations. That was Dramageddon II

Last October Shane launches a 6 part series on the secrets of the Beauty World. On the trailer he teases content related to the James' drama. Everybody is waiting for the juicy details behind the scenes of how Dramagedon II really went down, since he filmed the whole thing from his and Jeffree's perspective. He gets millions of views and they both sell millions of products. But the series proved to be nothing more than an infomercial for makeup products and Shane's new merch. They never gave any details of what really happened or evidence on the alleged predatory behavior.

· Right before Tati launches her own makeup company Jeffree unfriends her (shocking)!

· Recently James surpasses Jeffree in sub count. Jeffree starts bitching about James yet again and blames Tati for everything. His involvement with Dahvie Vanity, a sexual predator of underage girls, is exposed, as well as more evidence of his racist past.  He launches a “Cremated palette” in the midst of the pandemic. Tati disappears after apparently receiving backlash nobody even noticed!

· The BLM movement causes some former friends of JS to come forward and speak their truth about his racist and discriminatory behavior. He loses subs. Shane loses subs. They do a relaunch. It doesn’t go well.

· Shane tries to salvage the situation by “addressing” Dramageddon II and blames everybody else but himself (big mistake), while still supporting his business partner JS whom he calls his family.

· And here we are in the midst of Dramageddon III or Karmageddon?

Update: Shane posts an apology video after receiving backlash when many clips of him using blackface and making jokes about pedophilia resurface and circulate around social media.

A  video of Shane Dawson pretending to m@sturbate to a picture of willow smith resurfaces. The smith family reacts to it. Shane receives his share of the "humble pie" and goes on to privatize his old channel "ShaneDawsonTV".

Blaire White tries to deflect attention from her friend Shane and posts a video claiming she heard the voice memo from the "alleged victim" of James Charles while face-timing with Jeffree Star. She says she finds it credible, but provides no proof of it's existence.

As of June 28th the story has hit mainstream media, while both Target and Morphe remove Shane's products from their shelves and online shops.“

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

RahrahWitch

He scoffs, rolls his eyes and calls her manipulative for saying she was also a sexual assault survivor.... Yikes.

It feels so fake. So, if she has been manipulated last year by JS and SD, then what if she is manipulated by JC now? She’s a mess!

Jose P
11 minutes ago, Tom Nook said:

here is a tl/dr/dw from the r/BeautyGuruChatter subreddit:

“I see many people here confused and questioning what is going on, because they never really paid attention to Dramageddon I or II.  So here is a summary

· Jeffree Star collaborated with most known beauty influencers over the past few years (Nickie, James Charles, Tati, Manny, Laura lee). A few of them he called “friends” and showered with gifts, up until some of them launched their own makeup companies.

· He is known for his controversial past which sometimes becomes an obstacle to his career. So in 2018 he approached Shane to fix his image as he did with other influencers (e.g. Tana).

· Shane did a series of videos showcasing his vast wealth and justifying his past behavior and bigotry. He even made everybody feel sorry for him after revealing his past self-harm tendencies! While they filmed they decided to launch a palette together and film the whole thing.

· Right after the videos launched, Manny, Laura, Gabriel and Nikita, all former friends of JS, posted this tweet “"Bitch is bitter because without him we’re doing better.” And the world cancelled them in many levels that are painful to describe. That was Dramageddon I

· In February 2019 James Charles and Jeffree flew all the way to Seattle to attend a surprise birthday party for Tati. There, James meets and flirts with a young waiter who is straight (or not?)

· In May 2019 Tati had a meltdown on IG because her friend James Charles apparently had promoted sleeping pills of a company that is competitor to Tati’s own brand (she sells vitamins)

· At the same time Shane was filming the collaboration palette with Jeffree and they had become close.  Tati  went to them crying over her tragedy and bitching about James and sought advice from Shane.

· A few days later Tati launches the “Bye Sister” video  while Shane gulps Tati’s vitamis on IG promoting her. The video addresses the Seattle incident and paints James as a “predator” who preys on straight young men. Jeffree tweets “He is a danger to society” and claims he has proof to back this allegation!

· The world cancels James. He loses 3 million subs while Tati almost gains 5 million subscribers and her pill business explodes. James thinks of ending his life but snaps out of it and posts the "No more lies" video which absolves him of everything (Note in 27:43 a message from Jeffree that involves Shane!).

· Both Tati and Jeffree post crappy apologies and never really address anything or show any proof of said allegations. That was Dramageddon II

Last October Shane launches a 6 part series on the secrets of the Beauty World. On the trailer he teases content related to the James' drama. Everybody is waiting for the juicy details behind the scenes of how Dramagedon II really went down, since he filmed the whole thing from his and Jeffree's perspective. He gets millions of views and they both sell millions of products. But the series proved to be nothing more than an infomercial for makeup products and Shane's new merch. They never gave any details of what really happened or evidence on the alleged predatory behavior.

· Right before Tati launches her own makeup company Jeffree unfriends her (shocking)!

· Recently James surpasses Jeffree in sub count. Jeffree starts bitching about James yet again and blames Tati for everything. His involvement with Dahvie Vanity, a sexual predator of underage girls, is exposed, as well as more evidence of his racist past.  He launches a “Cremated palette” in the midst of the pandemic. Tati disappears after apparently receiving backlash nobody even noticed!

· The BLM movement causes some former friends of JS to come forward and speak their truth about his racist and discriminatory behavior. He loses subs. Shane loses subs. They do a relaunch. It doesn’t go well.

· Shane tries to salvage the situation by “addressing” Dramageddon II and blames everybody else but himself (big mistake), while still supporting his business partner JS whom he calls his family.

· And here we are in the midst of Dramageddon III or Karmageddon?

Update: Shane posts an apology video after receiving backlash when many clips of him using blackface and making jokes about pedophilia resurface and circulate around social media.

A  video of Shane Dawson pretending to m@sturbate to a picture of willow smith resurfaces. The smith family reacts to it. Shane receives his share of the "humble pie" and goes on to privatize his old channel "ShaneDawsonTV".

Blaire White tries to deflect attention from her friend Shane and posts a video claiming she heard the voice memo from the "alleged victim" of James Charles while face-timing with Jeffree Star. She says she finds it credible, but provides no proof of it's existence.

As of June 28th the story has hit mainstream media, while both Target and Morphe remove Shane's products from their shelves and online shops.“

This gives me a headache. It’s all just so... ugh :saladga:

Maleficent

Only white, rich, males have meltdowns over stuff like this. Grow up and take accountability Shawn 

If Jeffree and Shane claimed to have evidence of James without showing her the evidence, why did she do 2 video exposing James? Why is she even the one doing the video? When she was attacked for being a liar, why did she not use Jeffree's evidence to defend herself from the backlash? She then says she never accused James of anything which is a lie, she even used her own experience witnessing James being a predator. And Shane isnt the kind of channel that would expose someone as a rapist pedophile and interview victims, hes more comedy so this also makes me question her. Im not sure who to believe..

joesuda
30 minutes ago, BoomBig said:

I just wish Nathan would speak up now. I know he deleted all social media and wants to lead normal life, I respect that desicion. But, what the hell was going on in their house all those years?

Jeffree probably forced Nathan to sign multiple NDAs therefore he probably will stay silent. 

Knew you'd make fun of me

Biden Harris 2024

It would be smart for Jeffree and James to stay silent. I know they aren't angels but this might just take down Shane. Shane's bad behavior is pretty in your face and unapologetic. Yes, Jeffree is very manipulative and plays all the games but he seems to concentrate on his products and income. He's super materialistic but then again, how many big players aren't.

Schwerk

Thank god I waved goodbye to Shane, Tati and Jeffree already, their content and personalities weren't inspiring me anymore and it often didn't feel genuine.

BTW, so sad Jenna Marbles, my all time fav said goodbye to YouTube, but I understand. She's such a kind, level-headed, smart woman, I can imagine she wants to explore other things in life too, especially after Covid. She is limiting herself I feel. I can see her get involved in teaching, animal wellfare, youth counceling or anything that gives her joy, maybe start a family. Maybe YouTube can become a tool for her to channel her new passions into, I'll never unsub from her and would love to see her post again in the future.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived