Shane Dawson calls Tati Westbrook a liar

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I think it's a "Now everyone knows I'm a piece of **** and my career is over" reactionĀ 

this is the best way to put it tbh

the sad part is that he made his money and everything already. If it really is over and doesnt bounce back he is still set for life.

StarstruckIllusion
11 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

if this is a genuine reaction/not staged, then this really does seem like a mental breakdownĀ 

Well itā€™s what the vigilantes wanted. If theyā€™ll never forgive him, and they canā€™t jail him, break him down as a person šŸ˜³

BoomBig

This is only the beginning, this is going to be huge.

I've loved Shane's content (speaking about Garett, Morgan, Andrew gang doing ghost huntingsĀ and his docu series, just to be clear here)Ā but this is .. I can't.Ā 

Also, the fact that Jeremy Moon is silent through all of this speaks volumes.

Reality

I just finished watching Tati's video, andĀ ifĀ what she said is true, then my opinion about this whole situation has changed.

The main reason why I was in the middle of this situation was because IĀ didĀ believe ShaneĀ somewhatĀ changed as a person. I believed he had a lot of work to do, and I believed that he 1000000% needed to be accountable for his past stunts, but he did stop making that kind of content years agoā€”to focus more on his documentary series.Ā 

However, if what Tati's saying is true, then it shows that Shane has not changed like he makes it out to be. Honestly, it's beyond disappointing.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Tati is acting like a witch, and you won't change my mind, I thought James Charles alleged expo was her mistake, but she's just a bad person.

Anyone who has death wishes over online drama, should really be served with some real lifeĀ perspective by karma.

Stop being mean, you can judge and comment without breaking (the very well needed these days) human character.Ā 

Tea can be toxic without moderation.Ā 

Illuminati Freak

Iā€™m sooooo glad I have no idea who any of these people are.Ā :lmao:

gagaxsebert

2020, the year over WW3 threats, Australian wildfires, coronavirus, more police brutality, more racism and beauty guruā€™s creating drama.Ā 
Ā 

Welp this is a year for the history books unfortunatelyĀ :selena:

Used to be HighRoad

Helix

LMAO hopefully this is enough to take them all down, they should've been de-platformed ages ago

VOLANTIS

Hurts when your actions demand consequences huh?

Ā 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Ryusei
29 minutes ago, Doot said:

:toofunny:

If this means the end of their stupid ass YouTube drama, we won.Ā :vegas:

this is the beginning of a new wave of drama lol

Musery

Tom Nook

Dramageddon 3/Karmageddon is.... :air: chile I donā€™t even know what to say

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

gagaxsebert

If only Shane was this passionate with his apologiesĀ :selena:

Used to be HighRoad

Reality
36 minutes ago, Doot said:

:toofunny:

If this means the end of their stupid ass YouTube drama, we won.Ā :vegas:

Honestly, it's more than drama at this point. We're talking about serious allegations. If what Tati said is true and if Shane and Jeffree fabricated information about molestation and sexual assault, then that's a crime. I just hope whatever it is, people get legal ramifications. This is just too much and this is beyond "petty YouTube drama" at this point.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Archived