💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tati Westbrook responds to the shane/jeffree/James drama

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Suuus
51 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Tea. She didn’t acknowledge her part in this drama and just shifted the blame (even tho they’re all in the wrong)

Well she did apologize for making the bye sister video so atleast thats something 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
20 minutes ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

Not clicking it and giving her the views. 

That being said, I think Tati, Shane and James Charles are all cut from the same cloth and need to go. 

What you’re actually supposed to do is not think anything bc anyone who watched the video wouldn’t loop Jefree and Tati like this. 🤡

48 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yo why are people dragging her? :oprah:

Because her and all of the people involved are fake and annoying attention seekers. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Because her and all of the people involved are fake and annoying attention seekers. 

I don't believe she is

End Racism Now

Taylucifer

I mean, I would have done the same thing if I was in the same position as she is right now

1989 (TV) is out NOW

gagaxsebert
10 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Well she did apologize for making the bye sister video so atleast thats something 

My bad. I was reading too many different opinions, on Twitter, before I said this.

Yes, I completely agree, she has taken responsibility for posting the video by apologising. 

Used to be HighRoad

Pennywise

So... since she says she believes Jeffree holds enough "dirt" on people that it would destroy the community, what does that show? If there is that much dirt, maybe it should be destroyed and we should be done with all these influencers :lana:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

"We need to prepare to forgive the people he holds hostage..." Gurl, what? Like, Jefree is horrible, but if those people are also horrible, are we supposed to forgive them because Jeffree is MORE horrible? 

That part kinda makes this whole video fishy tbh. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Itsbrenda

Just got to the end of the video. 

literally... wtf? She is so awful. Just as bad as Jeffree tbh. 

sick of these nasty manipulative people

malazam
2 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

They are all insane fame hungry freaks. Beauty gurus need to go extinct. 

Not Nikkie.

another shot before we kiss the other side

1 minute ago, malazam said:

Not Nikkie.

Nikkie is a unproblematic queen that focusses on bigger things than this bs. She is now a UN repsentativie for equality.

pop ate my heart

I'm not saying anyone's a saint in this situation and what I'm about to say is totally neutral.  But, my god, some of yall are completely programmed and brainwashed to think everyone is fake and evil. You guys, there's actually still some GOOD and TRUTHFUL people out there. Forgiveness is still valid and people can be gaslighted at any age. doesn't stop happening to grown people. I get where yall come from, since evidently the most powerful ones are almost always the most awful of the bunch, specially in the beauty world (that's why people think it's toxic when it's still made of a lot of good unproblematic ppl) and the masses are manipulated constantly, but we have to still be open to tell when something is truthful or not. To immediatly dismiss someone of fake out of prejudice and assumptions is just as counterproductive as to be naive and believe everything  they tell you

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

PartySick

Isn't this the lady that went after James Charles and he ended her?

The drama :awkney: can we have Jenna back please? She's the only one that never bought into this garbage.

🖤

If Jeffree and Shane claimed to have evidence of James without showing her the evidence, why did she do 2 video exposing James? Why is she even the one doing the video? When she was attacked for being a liar, why did she not use Jeffree's evidence to defend herself from the backlash? She then says she never accused James of anything which is a lie, she even used her own experience witnessing James being a predator. And Shane isnt the kind of channel that would expose someone as a rapist pedophile and interview victims, hes more comedy so this also makes me question her. Im not sure who to believe..

Archived