💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tati Westbrook responds to the shane/jeffree/James drama

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

FrederickSpears

Of course she does. She literally used her "best friend" as a scapegoat to get move views and subscribers and completely backstabbed him. She is one of the worst people ever. A true Karen.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parsakaali

I've have been following this drama only slightly, but the picture I'm getting is Tati and Jeffree are total sosiopaths doing whatever they can for fame and money. Shane is coming across the only humane figure who has done some ****ed up things in his youth which he clearly regrets, because he is not as calculative manipulator as the worst of beauty community.

StrawberryBlond

Some really shocking info coming out here no matter which way you look at it. How Tati ended up making the video because she was basically convinced into it by others. How Jeffree had been talking non-stop about how much James annoyed him for a long time before. How YT asked Tati to take the video down because it wasn't a good look for their platform (that one is next level). How they all stopped speaking to each other and haven't for a while. How Tati has had to move and keep her locations secret because of all the hate, threats and paranoia she's endured. I really wasn't expecting this. I'd only known about Jeffree for a year before this happened, only found out about James a month or so before this happened and only found out about Tati on the day she made her Bye Sister video. The only one that I knew of for years was Shane, have been watching him for over a decade. I really don't want to believe that he's a bad person. It's him and Tati I support most in all this and I want them to come out of this well. Tati has never had a single scandal until last year and Shane...he just seems to be constantly in situations that reflect badly on him but his intentions are good.

Seriously, people, how does reviewing make up lead to drama? I think the trouble started when these YT beauty gurus started to be allowed the chance to release their own palettes. That's when egos got big and competition arose. Beauty gurus in the OG YouTube weren't like this, they were just grateful people looked at their content and were happy with that. If you want someone truly unproblematic for your beauty fix, check out Bailey Sarian. Normal make up videos as well as giving you a dose of true crime stories while she does her looks, she doesn't do collabs, she doesn't have her own make up line, just a talented make up artist doing her thing. Smart, sweet and not a bit of scandal.

OBEY
7 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Went on Twitter and someone said she is saying she was manipulated by Shane and Jeffree.

Ok, now THIS is gonna END them or at least make them lose so much :rip: 

YIKES.

im watching the video rn and omg..

thatfoxyfeeling

Nah started watching the video and the theatrics already started. 

Ricardo

honestly I don't believe any of them, they're playing high school games here and they have youtube to call on each other. they're so egocentric it makes me cringe, all of them are awful 

TimisaMonster

Breaking My Silence....When it Is Convenient for Me, My Brand, Views, and Sub Count

:madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Rat Boy
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Breaking My Silence....When it Is Convenient for Me, My Brand, Views, and Sub Count

:madge:

Imagine if that was the title. :air: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

FrederickSpears
7 hours ago, Dukttapetoo said:

She's giving all the adsense to charity, jackass.

Sure she is. Funny how you can actually make it so YouTube donates the money directly, but instead we are suppose to trust HER to donate it? Sure. :trollga:

Snejana

jackie aina tried to warn us all about jaffar stussy and his disgusting behaviour way back in 2017 but everyone paid her dust :bradley:  truly a queen ahead of her time 

Fusel

i’m sick of these “psychological analysis” commentaries. it’s so unprofessional and really clashes with the ethics of being a psychologist 

at this point knowing how jeffree star operates and buys public opinion no one should be watching any commentary youtubers about this anymore. if you do then you are a fool. i don’t like how in this whole drama we’re really neglecting the role and harmful behaviour of one important actor: the viewers. they jump from commentary to commentary listening to self proclaimed experts indulging in these affairs and fuel fire to this thing again and again. you are part of this

and why is this woman getting hate for reading out her statement? first it’s 40 minutes long, it needs some structure. second, this mess has a great legal potential, we’re talking about rape accusations, defamation of character etc.  it’s not tea and words need to be put carefully. **** your sense of sincerity if it‘s “nOt aUtHeNtIc EnOuGh” for you if someone just doesn’t ramble their thoughts about the last 12 months out loud without reflecting and organizing them properly 

Archived