💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tati Westbrook responds to the shane/jeffree/James drama

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Supersonic
35 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

"We need to prepare to forgive the people he holds hostage..." Gurl, what? Like, Jefree is horrible, but if those people are also horrible, are we supposed to forgive them because Jeffree is MORE horrible? 

That part kinda makes this whole video fishy tbh. 

I think you can read between the lines right here: She says the audio file she was sent, where one of James Charles' "victims" confesses they were (sexually) assaulted by him, were definitely fake & manipulated. This means Jeffree Star probably has a habit secretly recording stuff, and trapping people into conversations where they are expected to give suggestive answers. It's been the word on the streets for a LONG time (at least since 2015) that he has an audio of NikkieTutorials saying the n-word and uses it to keep her on his good side or to make her not insert herself into any of his drama.

What I'm trying to basically say is: He is Regina George, personified.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CantGetEnough
3 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Tati has done nothing on par with what Shane and Jeffree did. She was used and manipulated into almost ruining her and someone else’s career. 

Also do click and give her views since all the money from the video is going to her chosen charity that’s actually doing really cool work!

She’s like 40 years old. If she got manipulated into engaging in all this nonsense with racists...that says a lot about her. And I’ll donate directly to my chosen charity and skip the video. Thanks, though. 

BROSEIDON

40 minutes of her fake crying and playing the victim. And she ****ing monetized the video. I can’t with her.

hieronymus
1 minute ago, BROSEIDON said:

40 minutes of her fake crying and playing the victim. And she ****ing monetized the video. I can’t with her.

She's giving all the adsense to charity, jackass.

BROSEIDON
1 minute ago, Dukttapetoo said:

Because she’s such a reliable person. Ok. :ladyhaha:

Wolf Boy

They ALL just need to STFU.

Holy hell constant videos crying, explaining, they think they’re ask SO important lol. 

hieronymus
Just now, BROSEIDON said:

Because she’s such a reliable person. Ok. :ladyhaha:

Ane you lack the reading comprehension to pick up on that before passing judgement so your point is moot.

hieronymus
Just now, Wolf Boy said:

They ALL just need to STFU.

Holy hell constant videos crying, explaining, they think they’re ask SO important lol. 

And yet you comment.

BROSEIDON
Just now, Dukttapetoo said:

Ane you lack the reading comprehension to pick up on that before passing judgement so your point is moot.

My point is moot? Ok. You do you booboo and keep your head up her ass :giggle: They’re all shitty people, but her playing the victim in every situation when it goes left is just so tiresome. 

KillerMonster
6 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

Don’t bother with that person. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

HausOfAntonio
33 minutes ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

She’s like 40 years old. If she got manipulated into engaging in all this nonsense with racists...that says a lot about her. And I’ll donate directly to my chosen charity and skip the video. Thanks, though. 

Idk I mean... he presented himself as a person who was willing to make a change and she simply took a chance and didn’t realise when it was getting problematic. When it blew up she realised and distanced herself. She even cut tie with him after the incident when he started getting more and more shady; it wasnt like she only took a step back when he was exposed entirely. Should she get cancelled for that? I don’t think so, and personally, I really do see her as a good person. We are all susceptible to being manipulated at any point of our lives imo. 

Alannah

I don't think people understand the potential Jeffree has to ruin someone's life with his position in the industry. She may be a grown adult, but I don't trust him for a second.

He's turning on Shane next, calling it now. 

I feel bad for Tati, but it also sounds like she's putting together her ducks for a promising lawsuit for damages and defamation. 

Archived