Tati Westbrook responds to the shane/jeffree/James drama

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BoomBig
Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

I actually have a fair amount of his stuff I genuinely hate myself now :selena:

And the worst part is that its all really good :bradley:

I do know from a friend of mine that his stuff is really good. :bradley: 

You know what, scrap the Alien idea. Get a flamethrower, camera as well, hit record and burn it ALL. :selena:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio
Just now, BoomBig said:

I do know from a friend of mine that his stuff is really good. :bradley: 

You know what, scrap the Alien idea. Get a flamethrower, camera as well, hit record and burn it ALL. :selena:

Sis the way I’m NOT gonna do that :billie:

I’m using it all up and making smarter choices in the future :ohwell:

Hurem

I'm not buying the whole "I was manipulated into doing this and that".

Well guess what, Mimi. You still did it. No matter what anyone told you. You wanted to ruin someone's life. Shut the **** up.

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, BoomBig said:

Not Ryland chiming in :toofunny:

And making a fool of himself for being in love with a pdf file :enigma:

Reginald
1 hour ago, pop ate my heart said:

Putting aside all the actual serious issues on the drama, it's actually really fun lol

I agree. :popcorn: This is better than anything streaming or on tv :ladyhaha: 

BoomBig
Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

And making a fool of himself for being in love with a pdf file :enigma:

I'm sorry but :billie: 

I like you sis 

HausOfAntonio
Just now, BoomBig said:

I'm sorry but :billie: 

I like you sis 

The fact I used to watch Shane when I was 10 and found it unproblematic and funny :billie:

Anveeroy
24 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Why does Shane remind me of R. Kelly from an interview :billie:

we have better 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Brainiac
5 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Not Ryland too :ladyhaha:

Ew. Honestly, Ryland needs to keep his mouth shut. I believe everything Tati said. And although she is a grown woman and made her own decisions, I full-heartedly believe Jeffree (and Shane to an extent) manipulated her into believing the things they told her about James. There are multiple sources now that line up that show evidence of that being true. Like the guy Cameron saying he heard Shane on a phone call with Jeffree going off on James. It's all starting to add up now.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I really didn’t understand? People are just confused as to what side to support or what to believe. But honestly imo this whole thing has never been about Tati? Just left her live her life she’s already apologised to James and Jeffree and Shane are trash so there’s nothing to defend. 

I get it. Tati though seems different than the other MUAs on YouTube. Where James or Jeffree has had scandal after scandal, Tati has really had nothing like that before. She was always seen as the unproblematic one.

I think its clear, very clear, that Jeffree and Shane manipulated her. They treated her as a pawn in their game. And it sounds like Jeffree wants to be the only successful beauty guru on YouTube and will not stop at nothing to do that. The manipulation which lead to her video also lead to her friendship with James dissolving... and its very clear the toll of everything on Tati. 

Do I believe James is innocent? No. Do I believe he could be a sexual predator or abuser? Maybe I do. But do I believe that Jeffree (and later Shane) manipulated the whole game to take down someone who was successful and on the rise? Absolutely. 

We know (from Blaire White and others, Jef included) that he holds dirt on everyone and will 'expose them'. So there could be an element of truth behind that voice memo... but that is for the victim to share, not anyone else. But Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson ruined her life, her image and her businesses. 

Even if you are confused or don't believe Tati, this is 100% her truth and the fact she is going through lawyers and legal stuff means that she isn't lying in the things she said. 

End Racism Now

JoshuaT

not gonna lie, this is entertaining

i'm 8 minutes in and i'm sure gonna watch the rest  :billie:

BoomBig
1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

The fact I used to watch Shane when I was 10 and found it unproblematic and funny :billie:

Same here. But I'm honestly sad about Jenna leaving though. She was my escape. I miss ".... 32 old ladyyyyy" :messga:

Archived